What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

I did read your post - when you have a reputation the one you have accumulated over the last 2 weeks - one is hesitant to believe anything you write.
When I see a reputable and respected source I will eat humble pie about Chinese losses - in the meantime I will go with the fact this has to be perhaps the shittest day in living memory for the Indian army

yes, and as i see you are the oldest member on pdf? i dont want you to believe in what i post... i dont believe anyone but myself...so you must have your own independent opinion...
Armies dont believe in bad days, and when you inflict more casualties on your enemy then its their best day....

Why haven't the Chinese released details on their casualties ?

India is at least being a bit transparent. It could be that the Chinese have also lost men, but more might succumb to their injuries so they don't have a full count yet.. but they're doing the usual commie thing and just being super vague.

Also, does anybody here seriously believe China's reported Covid-19 numbers ?

old commie playbook...

In order to understand how Indian Media works here's theory
"Theory of bakhts And India media"

3 indian soldiers killed Bakhats + media 5 PLA killed
20 Indian soldiers killed Bakhats + media 40 PLA killed

34 Indian soldiers killed Bakhats + media 70 PLA killed
:cheesy:true

even your media cites Times of India

and some posters here dont count it as official....

but we needed some comic relief... so here it comes ...

there is no declaration or war... no bullet fired yet .... it can be tomorrow. but this guy can see future i believe.

Sorry to say that but same claim by su 30 shoot down (PAK media)..... so I guess, we should leave these claim and claim games.

Might I will get banned but I will stand on my point:

here people pick what suits them.... if the same source say that 500 Indians killed than they will accept and nevr ask for another source but if they say that killed 40 Chinese killed than it will be get deleted and will ask for another source
The thread title was only changed by a mod here to replace 3 with 20 after getting a confirmation from an Indian source.. have you not noticed that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom