What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

why is that people talking about having Pics but no one is posting the link ? ?

i am more interested in whatsapp groups from India.

who knows if they have already hoisted the Tiranga in the Forbidden City already.

invest in the netflix and bollywood movie for todays event if you want to make some quick bucks.

Indians , like Major Gaurav Araya just making noise while Chinese making progress on ground

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't want to convert PDF into Bharatrakshak type forum. Also, we have suffered a lot due to Indian bragging about false surgical strike, shooting down of a Pakistani F-16 and killing of 300 mujahideen. We don't want this incident to become another balakot type or surgical strike and that's why any claims are being carefully reviewed.

Sorry to say that but same claim by su 30 shoot down (PAK media)..... so I guess, we should leave these claim and claim games.

Might I will get banned but I will stand on my point:

here people pick what suits them.... if the same source say that 500 Indians killed than they will accept and nevr ask for another source but if they say that killed 40 Chinese killed than it will be get deleted and will ask for another source

Back
Top Bottom