What's new

1 hurts as BDR, BSF exchanged 2000 rounds of gunfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to India's strength and leverage, India gets things done and does not have to have sit with a begging bowl in front of any country

you're obviously REALLY obtuse if you think Zardari represents Pakistan. Look at his ratings.

Getting Pakistani organizations banned

JuD? It's still operating its charity works. Which group are you talking about that is banned?

MRCA deals etc etc are huge examples of India's leverage.

how is that leverage? It's just a tender which i have yet to receive updates on :rofl:

Its your problem that you cannot accept it but India is in both the G20 and soon to be permanent member of the G8. The Indian Prime Minister is the only head of state getting a personal welcome from the Canadian Prime Minister at the Toronto g-20 and g-8 submit where Pakistan cant even been seen. So please check your statement before you say something illogical the next time.

Why would i care about which groups india joins? I only care about Pakistan to begin with, except when your increasingly beliggerant country's interests begins to conflict with those of my own (which often has been the case) --apparently your other neighbours too.

you travelled the world begging countries not to sell us arms, and to declare us a terrorist state officially. What good did that do?

I just dont see much change.

you're obviously REALLY obtuse if you think Zardari represents Pakistan. Look at his ratings.

JuD? It's still operating its charity works. Which group are you talking about that is banned?

how is that leverage? It's just a tender which i have yet to receive updates on :rofl:

Why would i care about which groups india joins? I only care about Pakistan to begin with, except when your increasingly beliggerant country's interests begins to conflict with those of my own (which often has been the case) --apparently your other neighbours too.

you travelled the world begging countries not to sell us arms, and to declare us a terrorist state officially. What good did that do?

I just dont see much change.

1) Does not matter if the Pakistani public does not like Zardari, he is your president and he formally represents Pakistan internationally. Does not matter who represents Pakistan, Pakistan has no real say in International politics which is quite easy to see.

2)Your organizations are banned and its up to the Pakistani government to exercise that ban which it is obviously not doing. As India has said before Pakistan continues to support terrorist organizations and that is a point we will continue to raise internationally.

3) The MRCA deal is a landmark event where a non-nato member is being offered the latest in American technology on conditions set out by India. The F-16's and F-18's taking part in the tender are being specifically made for India and this is truly a landmark achievement. I am sure you wont acknowledge that.

4) Being part of the G-20 and the G-8 allows a country to enjoy many perks that non-member do not. please go research on what these organization are made for and then ill ague with you. Its obvious that your vision is blocked by hate. The G-20 and the G-8 is only for the top 20 and top 8 nations in the world, and sorry Pakistan is excluded from this group.

Again comparing Pakistan and India is useless and frankly there is no comparison. Please stop taking digs at India as its beyond amusing lol

Abu Zolfiqar for a "think tank", you sure suggest a lack of ability to think. The Canadian- India visa has being discussed to death on the forum, kindly refrain from boring us with your (lack of) logic and see the thread in question to seek answers to queries.

Agha dont degrade yourself by calling an indian your uncle. You are Pakhtun Pakistani. Dont make the mistake again.

A bigot too huh? Nice.

You think it's degrading being called an Indian huh? Hmmm, i could make a really awesome Russel Peters joke right about now, but i don't think moderators would appreciate it.

Abu Zolfiqar for a "think tank", you sure suggest a lack of ability to think. The Canadian- India visa has being discussed to death on the forum, kindly refrain from boring us with your (lack of) logic and see the thread in question to seek answers to queries.

A bigot too huh? Nice.

You think it's degrading being called an Indian huh? Hmmm, i could make a really awesome Russel Peters joke right about now, but i don't think moderators would appreciate it.

Hey, can i hear it?

1) Does not matter if the Pakistani public does not like Zardari, he is your president and he formally represents Pakistan internationally. Does not matter who represents Pakistan, Pakistan has no real say in International politics which is quite easy to see.

As a civilian here, I do not feel represented. That is the whole problem.

A lot of attention is being given to Afghanistan as a war-battered American public is itching to have their troops home. We hold the key to stability in Afghanistan, and we should (are) playing the card; despite the blowback effects in our country and the costs (financial, and otherwise) incurred.

2)Your organizations are banned and its up to the Pakistani government to exercise that ban which it is obviously not doing. As India has said before Pakistan continues to support terrorist organizations and that is a point we will continue to raise internationally.

Pakistan doesnt support terrorist organizations

3) The MRCA deal is a landmark event where a non-nato member is being offered the latest in American technology on conditions set out by India. The F-16's and F-18's taking part in the tender are being specifically made for India and this is truly a landmark achievement. I am sure you wont acknowledge that.

I do acknowledge it. They are fantastic aircrafts, which I would like to have in our own arsenal. You know how much weapons inductions in Pakistan make me smile.

based on history, hindustan never attained air superiority over the numerically inferior PAF. As long as Pakistani skies remain unfriendly to your aircrafts, and we have the ability to defend ourselves -thats all we genuinely care about.

your country is an archrival (and an enemy) as far as I'm concerned. Induct to your hearts content, just dont make the wrong moves because it could cost you a lot.

4) Being part of the G-20 and the G-8 allows a country to enjoy many perks that non-member do not. please go research on what these organization are made for and then ill ague with you. Its obvious that your vision is blocked by hate. The G-20 and the G-8 is only for the top 20 and top 8 nations in the world, and sorry Pakistan is excluded from this group.

hey buddy I dont need YOU to lecture me on the perks of such groups. I know a lot more about it than you could possibly imagine.

I'm not denying that it would be in hindstan's interest to be a part of said groups. It wont change anything as far as Pakistan is concerned. It will put more pressure on you to mend your ways and act like a responsible country.

Again comparing Pakistan and India is useless and frankly there is no comparison. Please stop taking digs at India as its beyond amusing lol

Pakistan the nation and its people want nothing to do with hindustan. I can assure you that.

That's why we gladly seperated from you in 1947.

A bigot too huh? Nice.

Don't worry. It's normal for me, especially on a Wednesday

to answer your question, YES I do but that's just me

Last edited:
SO the great Indian invasion was led by a tractor
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

listen this is a very serious situation i can foresee world war 3 in the making right from beneath the tractor's rear end gears latest @ the moment an emergency meeting has been called by the league of nations at the U.N are in Session regarding the very volatile nature of the "tractor" situation.

Last edited:
As a civilian here, I do not feel represented. That is the whole problem.

A lot of attention is being given to Afghanistan as a war-battered American public is itching to have their troops home. We hold the key to stability in Afghanistan, and we should (are) playing the card; despite the blowback effects in our country and the costs (financial, and otherwise) incurred.

Pakistan doesnt support terrorist organizations

I do acknowledge it. They are fantastic aircrafts, which I would like to have in our own arsenal. You know how much weapons inductions in Pakistan make me smile.

based on history, hindustan never attained air superiority over the numerically inferior PAF. As long as Pakistani skies remain unfriendly to your aircrafts, and we have the ability to defend ourselves -thats all we genuinely care about.

your country is an archrival (and an enemy) as far as I'm concerned. Induct to your hearts content, just dont make the wrong moves because it could cost you a lot.

hey buddy I dont need YOU to lecture me on the perks of such groups. I know a lot more about it than you could possibly imagine.

I'm not denying that it would be in hindstan's interest to be a part of said groups. It wont change anything as far as Pakistan is concerned. It will put more pressure on you to mend your ways and act like a responsible country.

Pakistan the nation and its people want nothing to do with hindustan. I can assure you that.

That's why we gladly seperated from you in 1947.

1) Again does not matter if Zardari does not make you feel represented, he is still the president and Pakistan’s face to the world.
2) The only card you are playing in Afghanistan is fighting someone else’s war. Many other nations are contributing more than you are to the stability of Afghanistan, in fact most Afghanis consider Pakistan to be a negative influence. The blowback and whatever you are experiencing today is a result of your own actions. You bread the terrorism tiger to bite India and today its biting you back. Pakistan has not option but to fight this war or risk totally falling into extremist hands. Pakistan winning or losing this war has very little ramifications to other nations, other than the nuclear threat which Pakistan knows and uses this card well to suit its own needs.
3) If you are saying Pakistan does not support terrorist organization then your living in a delusional world my friend, the reality is very different and has been discussed many times on this forum.
4) Its not about the aircraft but the way they are being offered. Not only this deal but other instances such as the nuclear deal that India signed on its own terms shows India’s position in the world. We did not have to beg for a deal but got it on a platter when we wanted it. In regards to the PAF vs IAF issue, it has been discussed many times and i don’t want to repeat the same things again. When India will have to do something rest assured it will be done, take a hint. One wrong move by Pakistan will also lead to you know what.
5) I do have to lecture you on these groups because you fail to recognize how India’s seat at these tables puts India at a different level from Pakistan. India has a say in world events and in the world economy. Being the 10 largest economy and key to the stability of world trade, India’s word is taken very seriously. India’s presence at such levels only puts pressure on Pakistan to take action against the terror elements operating from its soil, it makes Pakistan’s rant about India even less insignificant than before. The weakening of the Kashmir issue and the Kargil embarrassment are fine examples of this.
6) Dont worry even India has nothing to do with the people of Pakistan, our concern is the well being of our people and moving ahead with our economy. Getting rid of two troublesome regions in 1947 was the best thing that ever happened to India and has allowed India to prosper without having two headaches all the time.
Your comments are far from a think tank level and I recommend you spend more time on your replies.

1) Again does not matter if Zardari does not make you feel represented, he is still the president and Pakistan’s face to the world.
2) The only card you are playing in Afghanistan is fighting someone else’s war. Many other nations are contributing more than you are to the stability of Afghanistan, in fact most Afghanis consider Pakistan to be a negative influence. The blowback and whatever you are experiencing today is a result of your own actions. You bread the terrorism tiger to bite India and today its biting you back. Pakistan has not option but to fight this war or risk totally falling into extremist hands. Pakistan winning or losing this war has very little ramifications to other nations, other than the nuclear threat which Pakistan knows and uses this card well to suit its own needs.
3) If you are saying Pakistan does not support terrorist organization then your living in a delusional world my friend, the reality is very different and has been discussed many times on this forum.
4) Its not about the aircraft but the way they are being offered. Not only this deal but other instances such as the nuclear deal that India signed on its own terms shows India’s position in the world. We did not have to beg for a deal but got it on a platter when we wanted it. In regards to the PAF vs IAF issue, it has been discussed many times and i don’t want to repeat the same things again. When India will have to do something rest assured it will be done, take a hint. One wrong move by Pakistan will also lead to you know what.
5) I do have to lecture you on these groups because you fail to recognize how India’s seat at these tables puts India at a different level from Pakistan. India has a say in world events and in the world economy. Being the 10 largest economy and key to the stability of world trade, India’s word is taken very seriously. India’s presence at such levels only puts pressure on Pakistan to take action against the terror elements operating from its soil, it makes Pakistan’s rant about India even less insignificant than before. The weakening of the Kashmir issue and the Kargil embarrassment are fine examples of this.
6) Dont worry even India has nothing to do with the people of Pakistan, our concern is the well being of our people and moving ahead with our economy. Getting rid of two troublesome regions in 1947 was the best thing that ever happened to India and has allowed India to prosper without having two headaches all the time.
Your comments are far from a think tank level and I recommend you spend more time on your replies.

the severe stupidity of this post.

im stunned at Al Zakir's comments, its people like him because of whom today Islam is in bad light. Very sad indeed.

You are not comfortable in your skin. Maybe a conversion to something else will ease your contentions. Maybe Islam is not your cup of tea.

This once again proves that Infiltration into BD is going on from India with help of Indian Border Security Force. Canadians were right to term Indian BSF a terrorist force.

As i said in another thread BDR should be given right, powers rather orders to shoot at sight any BSF terrorist.

Time to take up this issue at international forum as well as at regional .

this is now becoming a habit of BSF.

Time to act and bang few after every 2 months

I seriously doubt the Foreign Office has the right political leadership. They need to drag the Indian HC to the office and give him/her a simple message, "put a leash on BSF thugs"

Here is what going on,

1) Chinese Vice President made return visit to Bangladesh
2) China responding to Bangladesh request offers building deep sea port
3) Increase military cooperation with China and possible military purchase has discussed

These events unnerved indian even more and india did what it does best - bully neighbors using internationally renowned murderous force BSF.

Its good Chinese Vice President seen first hand Bangladesh needs some kick a$$ equipment to answer the indian bully.

Here is what going on,

1) Chinese Vice President made return visit to Bangladesh
2) China responding to Bangladesh request offers building deep sea port
3) Increase military cooperation with China and possible military purchase has discussed

These events unnerved indian even more and india did what it does best - bully neighbors using internationally renowned murderous force BSF.

Its good Chinese Vice President seen first hand Bangladesh needs some kick a$$ equipment to answer the indian bully.

You forgot to mention the doings of the Indian stooge, Awami dalal government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom