What's new

1 hurts as BDR, BSF exchanged 2000 rounds of gunfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-zakir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
1 hurt as BDR, BSF trade 2000 rounds

Tue, Jun 15th, 2010 8:05 pm

Sylhet, June 15 (bdnews24.com)– At least one person was injured as Bangladesh and Indian border forces exchanged 2000 rounds of gunfire on Tuesday at Tamabil border at Jaintapur Upazila in Sylhet.

BDR says a Bangladeshi, Abdul Jalil, 35, was injured in the gunfight and is now admitted to Sylhet MAG Osmani Medical College Hospital.

Locals, however, said three persons, including Jalil, received bullet injuries.

Of two others, one was identified as Khokon Miah while the other's name could not be ascertained immediately.

Both were admitted to Jaintapur Upazila Health Complex.

21 Rifles Battalion commander Lt Col Khandaker Zahirul Alam said some 50-60 people from the Khasia community entered some 300 yards into Bangladesh territory at Naljuri of Sripur border at around 11:30am to cultivate lands.

"We obstructed them but they defied us and were continuing with their farming," he said.

He said they hoisted red flag at the time.

BSF opened fires from Indian territory and BDR retaliated, the official said.

The gunfire continued for one hour from 12 noon.

Alam said the Khasia people had also entered into the Bangladesh territory on Monday with the help of BSF and cultivated land with tractor.

BDR protested it but they did not take it into account, he added.

A flag meeting is supposed to be held on Wednesday.

1 hurt as BDR, BSF trade 2000 rounds | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

AOA Zakir Bhai,

On behalf of all Pakistan Nation, we offer sorrow and condolences to the injured. I hope Bangladesh takes strong action against this aggression by the increasingly troublesome neighbour country

Setting aside history, which remains history ---Pakistan will always extend a helping hand to a brother country, when needed or requested.

AOA Zakir Bhai,

On behalf of all Pakistan Nation, we offer sorrow and condolences to the injured. I hope Bangladesh takes strong action against this aggression by the increasingly troublesome neighbour country

Setting aside history, which remains history ---Pakistan will always extend a helping hand to a brother country, when needed or requested.

Ohh please stop with all this, its beyond irritating. This brother brother drama is quite easy to see through.

Ohh please stop with all this, its beyond irritating. This brother brother drama is quite easy to see through.

WHt the hell is your problem? :flame:

Stick to the topic or get suspended.

AOA Zakir Bhai,

Now it's seriously frustrating, these are happening frequently even our AL stooge is in power.

God knows how greedy and coward India will behave with us after 10 years!

BD needs plan, BD needs brothers.

1 hurt as BDR, BSF trade 2000 rounds

Tue, Jun 15th, 2010 8:05 pm

21 Rifles Battalion commander Lt Col Khandaker Zahirul Alam said some 50-60 people from the Khasia community entered some 300 yards into Bangladesh territory at Naljuri of Sripur border at around 11:30am to cultivate lands.

"We obstructed them but they defied us and were continuing with their farming," he said.

1 hurt as BDR, BSF trade 2000 rounds | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

What the crap story is that - Farming does not happen on a single day that they can sow and harvest on the same day.

There is no logic to the story.

''Oh please'' :

a.) you wouldn't understand

b.) I wasn't talking to you

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Now it's seriously frustrating, these are happening frequently even our AL stooge is in power.

God knows how greedy and coward India will behave with us after 10 years!

BD needs plan, BD needs brothers.

170+ million are with you.

:tup:

Let's have full scale war between india and BD.

no doubt, India wins, but will regret forever later, if BD takes stand. (seriously).

AOA Zakir Bhai,

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well said by "Desiman".

BDR is a dangerous anti-national (BD) element. They killed 70 high ranking BD Army officials and BDR chief himself just previous. These guys are quite frustrated! :devil: People of BD still wants justice. I guess those murders still killing people on border.

''Oh please'' :

a.) you wouldn't understand

b.) I wasn't talking to you

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

170+ million are with you.

:tup:

expect much more than this vote bank type attitude from a think tank. Such useless sympathy is only being shown to show India in bad light rather than actually being there for Bangladesh. Unlike Pakistan, India has been there for Bangladesh at many crucial moments, some anti India lunatics here just need a point to criticize India because of their own personal prejudice.

Last edited:
expect much more than this vote bank type attitude from a think tank.

chalo ji!!!

I'm working to gain the Bengali vote and fortify my ''constituency''. You got me all figured out!

:rofl:

Such useless sympathy is only being shown to show India in bad light rather than actually being there for Bangladesh.

I am soOo sorry you perceive things that way! :bunny:

Unlike Pakistan, India has been there for Bangladesh at many crucial moment, some anti India lunatics here just need a point to criticize India because of their own personal prejudice.

Sir Faiz Ahmed Faiz once wrote ''Hum ke thehre ajnabi'' --trying to make sense of how 2 brothers became estranged.

I would say that since the painful days of 1971, we have not only accepted the creation of Bangladesh --we have also supported them every bit we can with whatever limited means we have.

Both countries are already engaged in trade but current level or cooperation is below the desired and potential level. We also have mutual defence cooperation which you couldnt dream of.

Pakistanis and Bengalis say “Pakistan-Bangladesh bhai bhai” ....it's not just a transactional relationship. It's one you wouldnt understand.

you're dismissed! :cheers:

expect much more than this vote bank type attitude from a think tank. Such useless sympathy is only being shown to show India in bad light rather than actually being there for Bangladesh. Unlike Pakistan, India has been there for Bangladesh at many crucial moments, some anti India lunatics here just need a point to criticize India because of their own personal prejudice.

Name one event when Bharat was there for Bangladesh? Don't make things up here. As a matter of fact, We do not even want your help.

Quit making crap up. This serious stuff and your bloody terrorist BSF poking us to go extreme. We are small but do no underestimate the blood of Mumin. If we make our mind then will go with bomb in our chest while taking you down. :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom