What's new

1 hurts as BDR, BSF exchanged 2000 rounds of gunfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone who crosses into India indeed BUT here the issue is its BSF that is crossing into Bangladesh and make Bangladeshis as its prey.

If BSF is crossing into BD and killing people there in their own country then how come these victims be smugglers ?

Me'thinks he was trying to say that BSF forces entered a house on Indian side of the border :undecided:

anyone who crosses into India indeed BUT here the issue is its BSF that is crossing into Bangladesh and make Bangladeshis as its prey.

first of all how do you come to the conclusion it was bangladeshi teritory where the Indians went for farming ??:confused:

If BSF is crossing into BD and killing people there in their own country then how come these victims be smugglers ?

BSF shoot at smugglers inflitrating into Indian territory..BSF does not cross in BD territory to shoot them...even in this case BDR started firing...go through the complete report first....

Woman injured in BSF-BDR exchange of fire : North East India News

you are saying as if you were photographing with your new Cannon SLR camera at Indo-Bangladesh border area.

you are saying as if you were photographing with your new Cannon SLR camera at Indo-Bangladesh border area.

I hope that the camera has a better focus than the rifles used by the BSF and BDF forces :rofl:

Pakistanis and Bengalis say “Pakistan-Bangladesh bhai bhai” ....it's not just a transactional relationship. It's one you wouldnt understand.

Pakistani-Bangladeshi bhai bhai ..........!!!!!!!! BIGGEST BULLSHITT !!!!

then why the hell did pak army conducted genocide against their so called bengali bhais of east Pakistan now Bangladesh resulting in innumerable civilian deaths..... or should i call ruthless , meaningless murders !!!!!

Name one event when Bharat was there for Bangladesh? Don't make things up here. As a matter of fact, We do not even want your help.

My God ..... it was India who provided Bangladesh with necessary financial and military support during its most needed time ie during ur liberation war (Ur states worst crises !!!! )

and now u r saying that India never ever helped Bangladesh !!!!!!

Trouble started yesterday when BDR objected to Indian villagers cultivating in their land, claiming the land as Bangladesh territory. BDR also hoisted red flags to stop the villagers from cultivating. They later opened fire to scare away the villagers. The BSF responded by firing back

Woman injured in BSF-BDR exchange of fire : North East India News

guys please let them close their eyes and belive what they want to believe...

avoid these threads. They are rather here explaining unrealistic Pakistan Bangladesh Relations.

u know i am 6 month old member of defence.pk. i relize during these day that just make a thread which is against the india and thread become popular thread of the day. specially pakistan-india conflict or bangladesh-india conflict or any failed indian technology. more of more pakistani and bangladeshi member participate in this type of thread and indian member also participate for giving excuse or for ideological war. but i am requesting to all indian please do not participate in this type of thread which created unnecessarily for insulting india.bcoz ones u reply they will create more this type of thread even we don't know from where they pick up the useless news. it doesn't matter what the pakistani and Bangladeshi member think, we know that our govt. policy(related to pakistan and other foreign country) is in right way. so please don't reply.

Last edited:
How on earth a trained force (supposedly) sends (encourage) its own civilian to go to a disputed territory (as I like to say that way) in a international border and put them in a harmed way? Is it how a civilized nation acts? And these Morons are wet dreaming to become a superpower and rule the whole world, yet they dont know how to rule their own citizens.

Cheers... no hurt feelings..

One question No Bangladeshi or Pakistani has answered is

Those people crossed the border to cultivate the land - Can any crop be sown and harvested in a single day ? If we could do it then Indians might be some genius.

The story seems to be a fabrication, there are no other news agencies reporting the same story.

How on earth a trained force (supposedly) sends (encourage) its own civilian to go to a disputed territory (as I like to say that way) in a international border and put them in a harmed way?

so you will tell us now that BSF is trained or not trained...:blink:
forgot the mutiny incident of BDR...is that how you train them ???:lol:

Is it how a civilized nation acts? And these Morons are wet dreaming to become a superpower and rule the whole world, yet they dont know how to rule their own citizens.

Cheers... no hurt feelings..

yups they dont knwo how to rule their own citizen..they have to learn it from BD who encourages their people to cross to the niighbouring caountries...and these BD people happily cross the border to get ruled by this nation which cant rule their own people..so sad !! :D

^ you still think that they think on that there are tons of cultivate lands in border of India and Pakistan

I have just one thing to say-"In 2008, Govt. of Haryana had found approx. 200,000 illegal bd people were living in gurgaon, ......Think about it... and leave Delhi ,especially areas like seelampur and seemapuri, that are flooded by bd refugees...:blink:

I have just one thing to say-"In 2008, Govt. of Haryana had found approx. 200,000 illegal bd people were living in gurgaon, ......Think about it... and leave Delhi ,especially areas like seelampur and seemapuri, that are flooded by bd refugees...:blink:

kill all bd people who is living illegally in india. approx 2 crore bd people living in india, it's mean one small country is running by the indian govt.

kill all bd people who is living illegally in india. approx 2 crore bd people living in india, it's mean one small country is running by the indian govt.

Bro!!!!!! its not about killing. It also indicates the handicapped politics of India and corrupt leaders. Its not about illegal immegration...its about How efficiant our system is????? I hope you know it better..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom