What's new

1,360 social media influencers recruited in KP

Channel 24 once upon a time

Maryam-led SMCC: SC seeks reply on media cell at PM House​

Plea says the cell is assailing opposition parties on social, mainstream media

Hasnaat MalikJune 16, 2016

maryam nawaz photo express

Maryam Nawaz. PHOTO: EXPRESS

ISLAMABAD:The top court has sought a reply from the federal government over the functioning of Strategic Media Communication Cell (SMCC), led by Maryam Nawaz in the prime minister office, for promoting members of the ruling party and for criticizing those of the opposition on social and mainstream media.

This was related to print and electronic media strategy of government, no new government officials were hired, no blue eyed persons, party workers were hired as was done by PTI government. No accusation was proved in committees of parliament or by Auditor General.

entirely different case dude.

How it id different from Imran Ghazali case??

Not a dimwit shushal media worker posting from basement of dirty marry, I probably make more per day then you earn after posting like robot for whole month.

I will never exaggerate my income but I have been paying more taxes than Imran Khan, except for the two years when he made money from Tosha Khana.

Last edited:
PTI appointed social media workers on lucrative pay-scales, imagine if anyone else would have done this, where is NAB??
According to this audit para all these appointed were not on merit either!

FsLbDlvXgAIQ1Aa

25000 halal kar rahy ho??

The second last line of the para is funny to me.

They want a social media expert within the age range of 40-62 years. Re read that sentence slowly, and then laugh at it if you want. The audit committee has a problem that the government agency wanted the max age of social media consultants to be 40 rather than 62.

Take a look at the top consultancies of the world, the top social media agencies, Neil Patel, others in the field, they aren't old babus.

Secondly, the required experience is a Masters degree with 10 years experience. Supposing that a guy finishes his BS at the age of 22, he then immediately enrolls in an MS program, spends 2 years and graduates at 24. Then he works for 10 years. Why would a 34 year old come and be an MP-III scale officer at that stage of his life? The absolute morons we have in our government is the reason we are so so far behind in many things.

That's the problem that plagues our government service. Age is seen as a barometer for professional competence.

Cheetay zyada tension mat leen is baat par, this wasn't pointed at you, but the general apathy of our governmental and parliamentary affairs.

The second last line of the para is funny to me.

They want a social media expert within the age range of 40-62 years. Re read that sentence slowly, and then laugh at it if you want. The audit committee has a problem that the government agency wanted the max age of social media consultants to be 40 rather than 62.

Take a look at the top consultancies of the world, the top social media agencies, Neil Patel, others in the field, they aren't old babus.

Secondly, the required experience is a Masters degree with 10 years experience. Supposing that a guy finishes his BS at the age of 22, he then immediately enrolls in an MS program, spends 2 years and graduates at 24. Then he works for 10 years. Why would a 34 year old come and be an MP-III scale officer at that stage of his life? The absolute morons we have in our government is the reason we are so so far behind in many things.

That's the problem that plagues our government service. Age is seen as a barometer for professional competence.

Cheetay zyada tension mat leen is baat par, this wasn't pointed at you, but the general apathy of our governmental and parliamentary affairs.

There are tons of Maeters degree holder with more experience than this dude are available, why to select him only??

There are tons of Maeters degree holder with more experience than this dude are available, why to select him only??

Now that is a separate topic.

But do you know how many others applied? What was the interview process? What was the experience of the other applicants? Where did they previously work? What was their portfolio? What was their professional qualification? How did the interview go? Who interviewed them? What were they asked?

I'd say a guy who built up a social media channel and a fair following with 250k Youtube subscribers and 18,171,796 cumulative views is a pretty good candidate for the position, no?

Now that is a separate topic.

But do you know how many others applied? What was the interview process? What was the experience of the other applicants? Where did they previously work? What was their portfolio? What was their professional qualification? How did the interview go? Who interviewed them? What were they asked?

I'd say a guy who built up a social media channel and a fair following with 250k Youtube subscribers and 18,171,796 cumulative views is a pretty good candidate for the position, no?

His job was not to set-up a media platform but to devise a policy for such platforms.
Another shoshal media wizard was given Chairmanship Food Task force in Multan

His job was not to set-up a media platform but to devise a policy for such platforms.
Another shoshal media wizard was given Chairmanship Food Task force in Multan

I like how you ignored all the other questions.

A guy who has set up a media platform would be a good candidate to enact policies for them as well don't you think?

Or would you rather have some 50 year old babu who asks his kids to make him a Twitter account to make social media policies?

I don't know about you but I have my own Job and also stand 100% behind Imran Khan

Free post , and free Support

In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Tehreek-e-Insaf had recruited 1300 justices who were being paid 16 crore rupees per month to abuse the army and institutions. They have been dismissed by the Ministry of Information of Pakhtunkhwa and their salaries have been stopped.

In the coming days, you will see a significant reduction in the misbehavior against institutions.

Fs-GKsVXoAIHQu_

In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Tehreek-e-Insaf had recruited 1300 justices who were being paid 16 crore rupees per month to abuse the army and institutions. They have been dismissed by the Ministry of Information of Pakhtunkhwa and their salaries have been stopped.

In the coming days, you will see a significant reduction in the misbehavior against institutions.

Fs-GKsVXoAIHQu_
Where does it say social media influences are being paid to abuse the army, and who would believe PDM run ECP and their lackies especially when they are torturing people to get confessions. Your running a propaganda campaign.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom