What's new

1,360 social media influencers recruited in KP

PTI appointed social media workers on lucrative pay-scales, imagine if anyone else would have done this, where is NAB??
According to this audit para all these appointed were not on merit either!

FsLbDlvXgAIQ1Aa

25000 halal kar rahy ho??
The text does not show the purpose of hiring or if they are 'PTI trolls'.

PTI appointed social media workers on lucrative pay-scales, imagine if anyone else would have done this, where is NAB??
According to this audit para all these appointed were not on merit either!

FsLbDlvXgAIQ1Aa
dude the para is regarding qualifications. nothing to do with pti hiring social media force. way to twist the truth. and of course, MoIB will hire people with mass communications background, which btw, does not guarantee that they know anything about social media influencing.

also, on merit: most of the times the ministers do not even know who or what is being appointed. the appointments are done by project directors to curry favor, to get funds released on time etc. or to appease those sitting in ministries. i know this, because i have seen it with my own eyes.

dude the para is regarding qualifications. nothing to do with pti hiring social media force. way to twist the truth. and of course, MoIB will hire people with mass communications background, which btw, does not guarantee that they know anything about social media influencing.

also, on merit: most of the times the ministers do not even know who or what is being appointed. the appointments are done by project directors to curry favor, to get funds released on time etc. or to appease those sitting in ministries. i know this, because i have seen it with my own eyes.

Some of the time they know who they are hiring?? Miftah and Shahid Khaqan Abbasi spent months in jail because they have hired a person with whom they have worked in the past, though that person was fully qualified.

Some of the time they know who they are hiring?? Miftah and Shahid Khaqan Abbasi spent months in jail because they have hired a person with whom they have worked in the past, though that person was fully qualified.
dont know about miftah's case. in this case the Head of department, and project director will be held liable. and yes, most of the time the ministers dont know what is happening. sometimes it is their own guy. again, telling you this because i have witnessed these things first hand.

Imran Ghazali is not PTI social media force??
BBA is communication degree??

Have you been hired by these guys by any chance?

dont know about miftah's case. in this case the Head of department, and project director will be held liable. and yes, most of the time the ministers dont know what is happening. sometimes it is their own guy. again, telling you this because i have witnessed these things first hand.

Here is the case:

Here is the case:

Have you been hired by these guys by any chance?

NO.

No one was paid by government, from taxpayers' money. PTI used to falsly accused Maryam for running a social media cell on government resources but today they are doing the same and not ashamed.
Channel 24 once upon a time

Maryam-led SMCC: SC seeks reply on media cell at PM House​

Plea says the cell is assailing opposition parties on social, mainstream media

Hasnaat MalikJune 16, 2016

maryam nawaz photo express

Maryam Nawaz. PHOTO: EXPRESS

ISLAMABAD:The top court has sought a reply from the federal government over the functioning of Strategic Media Communication Cell (SMCC), led by Maryam Nawaz in the prime minister office, for promoting members of the ruling party and for criticizing those of the opposition on social and mainstream media.

it's all to do with his holiness's obsession with the daaku naani. if she had 1000 of something he would want and get 5 times more of the same. just look at the inside of zaman park house and Banigala (before and after he became emperor) he had to have them look better than fat pandit's jaati umra palace.

ego maniacal land stealing crooks and encroachers both of them!

look at PMLN monafeqat too, remember lal haweli that sh.rashid stole? when? decades ago yet knowing that all parties have been making him minister in every gormint.

remember deezal? he is not just a deezal chor but a land chor too (who like imran threatened to become mujeeb if deprived of his ill-gotten lands and houses every effing where) but you made him leader of PDM.

who did not know that PPP man sana ulla was a real-life killer and all-round criminal when taken into PMLN.

oh and did imam sahib not know that Usman Buzdar had bribed his way out of 6 murder convictions? he did! does the fat chor not know same about sana ullah but in double figures?

it's all crooks and murderers incorporated.

Last edited:
Mota Nawaja and Maryam's property empire in London paid for by
Tax payers money, plus Maryms unending plastic surgery is also
paid for by the tax payers.
4D91543000000578-0-image-a-41_1529784633254.jpg

Difference between us and them the recruited pdm influences is that we do this for love of our country, imran khan and our democracy without any money or funds while giving concrete answers to the Usurpers and occupiers . The recruited influences post would basically contain these yahutia imrando blah blah just like some basic post with lies and insults for usurpers Pdm audience.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom