What's new

Pakistan Navy interested in J-11Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALTHOUGH ITS NOT A BAD AC FOR NAVAL ROLE. BUT CHINA NOT MANUFACTURING JH-7 ANY MORE..... U CAN ONLY HAVE THEM USED.

No, it is still making and if export required, we can ramp up the production. The range of JH-7A is so good. The maker don't even bother to added refuel pod for aerial refueling.

None of this is going to happen anytime soon, PN should concentrate on things such as infrastructure, build towards a expansion of this force and it's capabilities, when there is a political decision to release funds for such an expansion. In the meanwhile the Arabian sea, Persian Gulf, Bay of Bengal and Indian ocean should be the focus of PN activities to collect information, above the and below the surface and create the infrastructure to monitor potentially hostile forces above and below the surface in real time.

I am sure the PAF will make 2 Squadrons for Naval role with 30 Block-IIs and 30-40 Block-IIIs in future. Along with the planned 300 for PAF.

Why would NAVY want J11B ??? do PN have infrastructure ??? teams ??? funds ??? any vision to eye on Arabian Sea, Gulf, Indian Ocean etc ???? any strategy ???? NOTHING why PN want J11B ???

Bring on J10/J 11 this will be catalyst to IN Navy Budget. I look forward to addition of atleast 1 SQN of these Birds in PN

What are they gonna do with these jets if they don't have an aircraft career. Even PAF can operate from land.

What are they gonna do with these jets if they don't have an aircraft career. Even PAF can operate from land.

Don't you want your admiral to boast while pointing out at the J-11s parked in the open just beside the golf course...?

Don't you want your admiral to boast while pointing out at the J-11s parked in the open just beside the golf course...?

We can talk about these things in some other threat. What I meant by my post was can't we improve Inter-Services Cooperation and let PAF do the job. It will also be good in the long run as it will actually increase importance of Joint HQ.

Why would NAVY want J11B ??? do PN have infrastructure ??? teams ??? funds ??? any vision to eye on Arabian Sea, Gulf, Indian Ocean etc ???? any strategy ???? NOTHING why PN want J11B ???
We need to and Air Arm of around 100 Fighter Planes for our Navy but first Navy should focus on getting 16 Frigates even with this bad economy and at least 12 Submarines and if economy gets better than Frigates should be increased to 24 and Submarines should be around 18 and backed by 80 Missile Boats but still Pakistan will need a Fighter Plane to back them up May be J-11 or J-10 or JF-17 Block 2 but a fighter plane

We need to and Air Arm of around 100 Fighter Planes for our Navy but first Navy should focus on getting 16 Frigates even with this bad economy and at least 12 Submarines and if economy gets better than Frigates should be increased to 24 and Submarines should be around 18 and backed by 80 Missile Boats but still Pakistan will need a Fighter Plane to back them up May be J-11 or J-10 or JF-17 Block 2 but a fighter plane
We also need money to pay back the loans on which we purchased our dear JF-17.

It has been proven by Eagle Hannan that Pakistan evaluated the J-11B but did not buy it.

I would like to point out a few upgrades to the J-11B and J-15, which are advanced Chinese fighters using a Flanker airframe design:
- completely new set of internal technology
- new upgraded 132 kN engines
- IRST
- MAWS
- radar absorbent material
- composites
- AESA radar which is a larger variant of the one seen on single engine fighters
- new cockpit
- new weaponry
- new on board oxygen generating systems

These would make the J-11B a decent 4.5 generation fighter with similar upgrades to the Su-35S.

Very rationale questions. Can anyone answer !!

Instead I am sure PN is looking towards 3-5 ZKD-2000s AEW&Cs along with local burraq. I am sure that 30 Block-IIs will in PAF naval fleet soon.

ALTHOUGH ITS NOT A BAD AC FOR NAVAL ROLE. BUT CHINA NOT MANUFACTURING JH-7 ANY MORE..... U CAN ONLY HAVE THEM USED.

JH-7 are still under development and construction.
PN can get them brand new in very reasonable price.

The only problem is the political issue. This toy can be very useful in nuclear attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom