What's new

Pakistan Navy interested in J-11Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
upgrade JFT, and the job will be done

pakistan surely need this aircraft but the question is when?we still have not recieved j-10b and 50 jf-17which china promised to
give to pak as as soon as possible. but even it has taken almost 1 year
Don't leave ure good hope.....:)
Omeed per dunya qaim hah....baba.......:smokin:

We definitely J11B, its our need, we can't leave our navy uncovered, we are surrounded by enemy in many places so we need better force to respond, after abbottabad. Salala and now still recent drone attacks, if we had capability to stand they would not have done these, we must not take any chance
I love J11B

love to see j11B in PN but can,t see it happening any time soon ....... PN sub procurement has yet to be finalize .... so we have to wait for few more years or dramatically our economical situation gets betters then we can see it happening soon

Looking at the current situation of Pakitan Navy, it needs a decent aviation wing. While the J-11b will be much more expensive and advanced, i don't think the PN is ready for it. PN should consider a modified version of Jf-17. If not then the PAF should give around 50 F-7p jets to the navy and get JF-17s for itself. This will significantly improve PN's performance and within next 5-7 years it should seek an advanced jet such as the J-11b or another better option at the time.

Why not try JH7A. It's fighter/attacker and can carry medium range air to air missile for self defense.

And much cheaper than J11 series.

jh-7-crash.jpg

galcom_02.jpg

With its twin engines, J11bs will give, pak-navy ,a long range ,fighter -bomber , patrolling its, seas!
I, Guss they can be a gettable chance, rather thn JFs, which are still in evolutionry stAge, J11B are tested, & ready to fly , inventry of china, we must have them, & chances are good, in obtaing them, in a year! Because they are in use, with chinese militry, from a long time!

Looking at the current situation of Pakitan Navy, it needs a decent aviation wing. While the J-11b will be much more expensive and advanced, i don't think the PN is ready for it. PN should consider a modified version of Jf-17. If not then the PAF should give around 50 F-7p jets to the navy and get JF-17s for itself. This will significantly improve PN's performance and within next 5-7 years it should seek an advanced jet such as the J-11b or another better option at the time.

the mirages that are being retired should be upgraded a bit and given to navy instead of scrapping them

I want to ask why J-11Bs with Russian engines?. Isn't the Chinese one ready? or do you guys prefer Russian?.

Pakistan first should focus on completing and getting 250 JF-17 Thunder Block 2 and the F-16s which we are supposed to get and also J-10 we should first get them before going for other war planes yes we should get them to and in really large numbers but first focus should be on our Future main War Planes

I think that the Block-IIs will be in 110 in numbers along with their dual seats. And may be 70+ for AJTs as separate. I am sure that the Block-IIIs will be in 150++ numbers.

I think that the Block-IIs will be in 110 in numbers along with their dual seats. And may be 70+ for AJTs as separate. I am sure that the Block-IIIs will be in 150++ numbers.
What ever block we get the main thing is we should get them as soon as possible and also J-10 B than we should start focusing or trying to get other war planes or develop our own

This will not match a Nuclear attack submarine with a dome like passive sonar for Pakistan's navy patrols and sea recon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom