What's new

PAF to induct 188 JF-17 aircrafts including 26 JF-17B & 50 JF-17 Blk3

Jf17 performance on February air war with India would have given us a guideline on how much this fighter jet we should induct.

I still have some serious questions on my mind. If JF17 was not used on February to defend our skies then what could be the reason for this? We have been using this jet for 10years and it is becoming our main air defence fighter. Then why on February we used f16s. We could afford to use jf17 as we can easily replace them if any unfortunate incident happened but f16 would have been very difficult to replace.

If for example paf thought jf17 would not have performed good versus the su30 and mirage2000 then what is the point of making 200+ of these planes.

SD10a missile performance would have given us the green light to induct 250 jf17s. It was the ideal scenario to make use of our first line defence fighter.
When a mission is planned would you as a planner want to put your best hardware in a position of advantage or rely on an untried product? This by no means is a reflection on the JFT or the capability of the SD10A. It was simply a question of getting the best possible result with the minimal chance of damage on our side.Our planners acted on this basis and the decision in my view was entirely appropriate. JFT was part of the attacking packageso it was utilized. As PAFs confidence grows with the platform we will use it more and more for diverse missions.
A

2140026662.jpg

Time to speed up Block IIB arrival

The good news has been that we completed the original Block II induction and now we have moved into Block II B Variant

images

Last edited:
Mastan, if you dont mind, this is my firsthand experience with arabs and my advise, we should 100,000% avoid their internal conflicts. They are as untrust-worthy as a rattle snake.

Hi,

These are not normal times---. We have to make / find alliances---. We can't live on 'untrustworthy'---.

We have afg on one side---then Iran on the other who threatened to attack us during conflict with india---. Then we have India on one side---.

Alliance with GCC was giving us a tactical and strategic positioning against our two main adversaries---India & Iran---from a totally different vantage point---.

They wanted to be dependant on us---.

They would have paid for all the manpower---weaponry and equipment---we would have them pay us in advance on a yearly basis---we would have agreed to keep the equipment after the conflict---or at time of withdrawl---so where lies the problem---.

Worst come to worst---we would have had a well trained 100-150 K troops available by now---.

We don't live in a world of saints---people call us untrustworthy as well---.

You cannot stand alone in this world---.

Haven't you or your family ever married your daughters to arsholes thinking that they will be okay---.

Or have you or your family members have not married your sons to girls with issues and claimed she will be okay after marriage---.

We do all these things in out personal lives---sacrifice our sons and daughters life and give them in marriages which would turn hell holes for them---.

But then we squirm and complain of a relationship at a national level---.

Nations cannot live alone by themselves---good or bad---they have to make alliances.

How about china's alliance with pakistan---1962---we fail china to resolve our kashmir issue permanently---even when china insisted upon us to take action and yet we failed and kept on holding onto this problem that has multiplied---and yet china is holding onto us---.

both of them are on run and hiding... and what is their casualty ration against their adversaries, 1:10 or 1:100 or 1:1000 or 1:10000 or 1:100000?

@Zarvan Hazrat koi khushkhabri sunao J-10C ke bary me.

or ye russia ke sath 9-10 billion dollar ki defence deal me kitne mithas hai..
Etny serious mahool main bhe ap acha mazaak kr lety hain. Hm to F sola he lian gy.

Mastan, if you dont mind, this is my firsthand experience with arabs and my advise, we should 100,000% avoid their internal conflicts. They are as untrust-worthy as a rattle snake.

Were most of them Egyptians ? followed by Jordanian and Palestinians ?

PAF needs to buy 100 of the Block IIIs and not 50 over a much shorter procurement window. A one off stepwise uplift to add the additonal capacity to her fleet. Problems with India are only going to increase. Not decrease, and 250 off BVR JF17s with 80 odd F16s will make for a lot of brown dhotis.

Would you consider an alliance with Russia instead! Russia has strong influence on iran and a degree of influence on india.

Hi,

These are not normal times---. We have to make / find alliances---. We can't live on 'untrustworthy'---.

Egyptians trounces everybody by hundreds of miles. Even the rattlesnake will have a hard day.
Second in this proud line stands iraq and close by arabia of the desert thief.
Probably the better lot amongst them by several miles are the Syrians.

Were most of them Egyptians ? followed by Jordanian and Palestinians ?

Would you consider an alliance with Russia instead! Russia has strong influence on iran and a degree of influence on india.

Hi,

I would not want to be without the GCC----that is first and foremost along with China.

Russia---alliance is fine---but won't work at this time---.

Would you not agree that GCC is very likely to fall in line as CPEC matures and establishes as a trade hub.

Hi,

I would not want to be without the GCC----that is first and foremost along with China.

Russia---alliance is fine---but won't work at this time---.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom