What's new

Khalistan Commando Force (KCF) chief Paramjit Singh Panjwar, alias Malik Sardar Singh, shot dead by "unknown men" in Johar Town, Lahore.

@Zarvan

You being a Govt employee wrote the letter I asked u to, to install a proper PS in JT instead of a useless Police JT chowki ?

Till we have lawlessness in Pakistan, Pakistan will never be a safe country. There is no sense of security which is why bullet proof vehs and security convoys are used for movement.
I will say, selective lawlessness. I mean, the beneficiaries of all this chaos are all equipped with full accessories to avoid "lawlessness". But what about others? Zerdari has convoys even jets. Army chief has that. But what about @Signalian ? Does he or his children also have that too? Are people of Pakistan generally have those facilities which people living in cantonment areas or defense societies have? And what defense? Terrorist can do anything any time, even murder Bilawal Bhutto. Then why we are feeding these useless jokers?

When our children are not safe, then it irrespective of who the Terrorist is, security guard will definitely loose his job.

We need to start taking them out in UK and Canada as well. While gunning them down there might not be possible we should look at alternative methods. Maybe ask Russia if they have any of those poison tipped umbrellas lying around from the cold war days.

It's not the company. It may be RAW.

and @Signalian whenever something like this happens, I wonder why a huge economy share to military inc? If India can kill a Khalistani in Pakistan, then trust me, they can do it with anyone, anywhere.

@all. I will definitely suggest that security given to anyone or his/her relatives should be taken away. Either everyone is safe, or no one is safe.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure behind the scene Pakistan's political and Military leadership has accepted India's dominance over them, but just to keep Army's budget they will keep using ICE PEE R to issue fake statements of bravado, I am one step closer to give up on the country I was born in, fully and wholeheartedly accepting the USA as a country I want to be a citizen off, Rest in Peace Pakistan.

@Zarvan

You being a Govt employee wrote the letter I asked u to, to install a proper PS in JT instead of a useless Police JT chowki ?
I wrote to them. I think they are building one. And it's not in Johar Town but Nawab Town which covers Emporium Mall area as well. Issue is not just lack of building of Police Station, but issue is also lack of cars, fuel, weapons and other basic equipment for Police Force. Until we treat a Policeman equal to an Army soldier for national security nothing will change.

I wrote to them. I think they are building one. And it's not in Johar Town but Nawab Town which covers Emporium Mall area as well. Issue is not just lack of building of Police Station, but issue is also lack of cars, fuel, weapons and other basic equipment for Police Force. Until we treat a Policeman equal to an Army soldier for national security nothing will change.
THIS. and to add to this. Until we treat the IG police the same as his equivalent grade officer in Pak Army.

@Signalian , what do you think? For national security ofc, like Zarvan bhai put it.

Thank you RAW for the b!tch slap. ISI and co needed that badly -
Look at the flip side - Pakistan is no longer a safe heaven for terrorists :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom