What's new

Khalistan Commando Force (KCF) chief Paramjit Singh Panjwar, alias Malik Sardar Singh, shot dead by "unknown men" in Johar Town, Lahore.

Till we have cantonment areas in Pakistan, Pakistan will never be a safe country. These cantonments give a sense of security to the elite, and the rest can go to hell.

We got to kill this VIP culture.

I mean if we can do regime change for $s, this can be done too.. Or is it just to show Dehli we are serious for talk.. or it is really someone on RAW's payroll.

RAW foot print. Period.

Even after ten years, this is the first time that our weak foreign minister has attended a SCO meeting in india. Even when India ignored Pakistan, it still met with Bilawal despite the fact that he said in his statement that Modi was a Gujart Butcher. There is an issue in which India is concerned about China's cooperation with Pakistan. Despite what we have right now, we brought back the CPEC talks to the table and also made the indian worry about the deployment of the Pakistan army along the LAC for exercises and so forth. I believe that this is going to force India to have a talk with PakistanI believe that this is going to force India to have a talk with Pakistan. In return for the five soldiers in the Kashmir indianArmy who died, they have given us something in return. In a nutshell, it is an agency war. There is a need for us to strike the Indian fault lines more frequently. This elephant is going mad, so keep it under control, boys.

Last edited:
I mean if we can do regime change for $s, this can be done too.. Or is it just to show Dehli we are serious for talk.. or it is really someone on RAW's payroll.
Oddly, it was Dehli who had to show seriousness and do confidence building measures up until some time ago. I wonder what changed.

Two possible scenarios:

1. The generals and intelligence agencies outfoxed.
2. The generals have also sold out on this front.

I think judging by history it is 2.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom