What's new

JF-17 is now Battle Tested (Air to Air & Air to Ground)

So basically what u are saying is that we should have compromised our national security to make the muslim world jubliant?, we didnt become the strongest conventional and nuclear power in the muslim world by bieng stupid, it was a rough journey riddled with the blood of martyrs, the scars of sacrifice still etched on the body of this blessed nation. The important thing is that we walked alone on this thorny path, alone as ever, outnumbered like the warriors of badr, extraordinary tales of resiliance and persistence faced with overwhelming odds.

We are not driven by emotion nor is the blood of Pakistanis so cheap that it be spilled so that an Arab sitting besides his pool in his gold slippers could feel good at how the muslims have spanked the mushriks in an age when defeat and humiliation has become the norm in the Islamic world.

Now that we have got foolish romanticism out of the way, lets get to real facts, we do not have the reserves to fight a large scale conventional war, evidence has revealed that some 3rd parties were involved in pushing India ahead, Indians bieng there usual chankya self are not so easy to ignite but had we sunk thier sub or delivered a reaction too extreme then they wouldve been forced to go all in. The lack of capital on our side to fight a large conflict wouldve resulted in catastrophic consequences for Pakistan no matter how capable our Airforce or Military might be, they cannot fight without supplies which is exactly what happened in 71.

We avoided this conflict just as Prophet(pbuh) didnt march on Mecca despite bieng attacked 3 times in Medina. He(pbuh) only did so when victory was certain. We have been cocky in the past with opps likes Gibaraltor and kargil where we went in half cocked. The state has learned from these mistakes and has smartened up.

The response of PAF was cold, calculated and more extreme than the Indian initial agression, but it was not extreme to the extent that India wouldve been forced to continue this conflict. We exposed and humiliated them infront of the entire world. This was played to perfection by our side for a change, an indication that these past 15 yrs of war on terror were a blessing in disguise and have lead our state to grow those silver hair of wisdom, the state of Pakistan is no longer the hot blooded young man but a wise old man that has seen one too many young men ( who believed they were invincible) meet there ends before time.

As i said some one was pushing the Indians, the Indians were smart enough to take the beating and back off.

This conflict panned out for us just as the structures of Michelangelo panned out for him, Perfecto.

Well written post. Thanks. +1

A brilliant post. Thank you for this one. We have indeed learnt the art of the smack rather than a full blooded chop. Just enough to make the adversary back off and walk. We have shown poise and grace by returning their pilot with due respect to his stature. Over all brilliantly played out.
A
And, secured your economics, finances, trades, investments etc...

A brilliant post. Thank you for this one. We have indeed learnt the art of the smack rather than a full blooded chop. Just enough to make the adversary back off and walk. We have shown poise and grace by returning their pilot with due respect to his stature. Over all brilliantly played out.
A
Thankyou.....yes indeed we have learnt the art of shock and awe.

Salaam !
http://thedayspring.com.pk/know-about-pakistans-jf-17-which-downed-two-indian-fighter-jets/
operation
March 1, 2019

Know about Pakistan’s JF-17 Thunder which downed two Indian fighter jets
JF-17 Manufactured in Pakistan – “A Step towards Self-Reliance”

By: Rizwan Mahmood

JF-17 thunder fighter jet of Pakistan downed two Indian fighting jets this Wednesday, 27thFebruary 2019, as they were trying to intrude Pakistan’s airspace. One fell in Azad Kashmir, while another went down in the Indian occupied region of Jammu & Kashmir. “ALLAH HU AKBAR”. Pakistani forces have made us proud and proved their supremacy over Indian forces.

I am sure people of my motherland would be amazed to know that JF-17 thunder fighters are being manufactured by our talented engineers and it’s a joint effort of Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Kamra & Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (CAC) of China. JF-17 costs just the third the price of an American manufactured F-16 but it has proved during Wednesday’s operation that it’s not less than any other fighter plane.

I salute to my brave PAK Army specially squadron leader Hasan Siddiqui for his successful operation and congratulate my entire nation for this great success. Here, I would also like to pay a tribute to engineers and scientists of Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) who have worked hard and proved that we are not less than anyone else and manufactured “JF-17” in Pakistan.

By manufacturing JF-17 Pakistan did not only avoided blackmailing of principal companies as we have faced during the procurement of F-16 from USA rather we saved billions of rupees that we would have to spent for spares, repairs and upgrades of foreign precured fighter jets.

This success shows that we have extraordinary talented engineers and can re-engineer any complex designed equipment and solutions by ourselves. It’s right time for our government under the great leadership of Imran Khan to decide and make Pakistan self-reliant in all technology requirements. For this purpose, government must pay special attention toward technology and its re-engineering sector on priority basis and have to make it sure that we don’t import any foreign solutions and equipment in near future. This will not only make us self-sufficient in technology but will also help us to reduce the cost of public sector foreign procurement which is the need of time. Furthermore, we don’t have to look towards anyone else when in need of spares, repairs, upgrades etc. which again saves a lot of money.

Due to our current financial condition we are not in a position to buy expensive equipment and solutions from other countries at very high prices. So, we need to make our self as capable as that we may not only fulfill our own technology requirement, but we can sell these solutions and equipment to other countries as well. I am sure we shall find a huge market segment to sell our products.

JF-17’s success is a proof that we have talent, and if we may have right direction and government support then we have capability to make any complex system in Pakistan.

The writer is Islamabad based IT Expert, A Poet, Consultant and Entrepreneur. He can be reached at rizwanmehmood@gmail.com

This is the real and genuine version by some credible source. I can't disclose the source. Please listen this au

This is no credible source rather a random person had some links & opt to record an audio. This source & leak has been with every whatsapp number in Pakistan for days. Please.

This is the real and genuine version by some credible source. I can't disclose the source. Please listen this audio
So according to the person in this audio, Indians lost at least four crafts. Two (SU-30 and Mig-21) fell prey to Thunders, M2K and Mi-17 to F-16s. Another Mig-21 crashed same day due to 'mechanical failure' in Rajasthan too. Total loss: 5 crafts.

So according to the audio - 1 Mig 21 + another IAF aircraft shot down at WVR; and 1 M2K + 1 Mi17 shot down at BVR. It doesnt say whether it was F16 or JF17 that did the shooting.

Though, quite obviously, this could be anyone and entirely fake. So unless we know who is on the audio here, let's just listen to it for enjoyment only.

D18zLmhXgAIdTP2.jpg:large

The 4 aircraft loss is authentic... Rest i donot know... Sounds a bit off

This is the real and genuine version by some credible source. I can't disclose the source. Please listen this audio

Hi,

so many listening to this audio and yet not a single intelligent answer---.

Is this fake---. All non technical jargon---then he says the mirage nose dives from 30000 feet and gains a speed of 500 knots and then compare 500 knots to 2000 Km per hour---2500 km per hr---.

Is that what you guys heard as well---?

but then on the other hand---he may not know the difference between a knot and a km but other info he got was correct---.

This is fog of war

Last edited:
Hi,

so many listening to this audio and yet not a single intelligent answer---.

Is this fake---. All non technical jargon---then he says the mirage nose dives from 30000 feet and gains a speed of 500 knots and then compare 500 knots to 2000 Km per hour---2500 km per hr---.

Is that what you guys heard as well---?

but then on the other hand---he may not know the difference between a knot and a km but other info he got was correct---.

This is fog of war
Didnt hear the audio, but 500kts = 926kmph

Didnt hear the audio, but 500kts = 926kmph
Every thing is fare in love and war Sir,

We have downed their Mig-21 bison and one Su-30 and chopper was their own kill and that is why they sacked their own officer.....

Once more AVM SL confirming... jF-17= 2kills.
Why people still want to credit F-16 ?

Every thing is fare in love and war Sir,

We have downed their Mig-21 bison and one Su-30 and chopper was their own kill and that is why they sacked their own officer.....

According to the audio - we got 4 kills! Two WVR of which one was Mig21, and two BVR consisting of Mirage 2000 and Mi-17.

Audio authentic hai, yeh mano ya na mano, par sunnay may mazay ki hai :lol:

PAF & ISPR have been withholding tactical details even from many of their own officers. Even the senior retired PAF officers have not been given complete information, I doubt they'll let the information out to a civilian. The number of aircraft, flight paths, altitudes, types of weapons, etc., are always no-share.

Let me add a word of caution: PAF, ISPR, & other concerned military sections appear to be quite sensitive towards information flow on this operation. Of course, I have no evidence, but I sense they might be tracking people who are spreading news or fake news on the subject & qualifying them as inside information.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom