What's new

JF-17 is now Battle Tested (Air to Air & Air to Ground)

Honestly I don’t think we should offer Block III for export

Keep Block II for export

Otherwise these incompetent countries will do bad advertisement for our jet

Let’s just keep the best for ourselves and we prove it where and when we want

Operational experience of the Block III overseas with Pakistani advisers will open up more chances for actual battle field experience by the jet. Should a Nigerian or Burmese Pilot crash their jet, it would have to be investigates what went wrong. If the jet came up against anything it couldn't handle, like an advanced air defense system or advanced air to air missile, then all the more reason for PAF to learn from these incidents to improve their own jet.

The knowledge gained can go into a Block IV design or an upgraded Block III design.

Honestly I don’t think we should offer Block III for export

Keep Block II for export

Otherwise these incompetent countries will do bad advertisement for our jet

Let’s just keep the best for ourselves and we prove it where and when we want

I think block III will be very competitive. Imagine owning AESA capabilities for the fraction of the cost of a legacy 4th gen.

Expression of solidarity and support from different countries for Pakistan on youtube comments onthe day JF-17 became battle tested

upload_2019-3-10_20-15-23.png

THUNDER IS THUNDER .....
JF THUNDER

If he was a F16 Pilot , clearly he would not be at airbase where only Thunders are parked

Lets stay on topic

JF17 Thunder behind the pilots

You ...can clearly see the JF17 THUNDER

• PRIME EVIDENCE

@Windjammer After a mission does PAF park birds in pens? I think ADA ready birds are parked there usually not the ones coming back from a mission/sortie.

Yah the usually boastful and bragging Indians are no where to be found. ahahahah
one of the most frequent Indian criticism is that its a Chinese Plane that even China is not Inducting.

I wonder what was the role of Tejas in this whole episode
I mean destroying trees or confronting PAF?

where was last time Tejas seen?

@Windjammer @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER

Saving the Tata trucks it rides on.

one of the most frequent Indian criticism is that its a Chinese Plane that even China is not Inducting.

I wonder what was the role of Tejas in this whole episode
I mean destroying trees or confronting PAF?

where was last time Tejas seen?

@Windjammer @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER

Today I received information from a well informed connection that both jets were downed by JF-17s. Indian Su-30 was shot, its tail got damaged but not sure if it was downed - but what he was confirming was 2 jets in addition to Su-30 MKI. So looks like Pakistan has downed 3 Indian jets in this episode.

I am also hearing 3 jets were hit and 2 went down .... Mi 17 v5 is also an interesting story

Nobody leveraged it better than the US corporations....

thats business talk something old people talk about while being robbed.

but i am quite surprised that a seasoned merchant like uncle mastaan miss the obvious sales pitch here. talk about sabotage lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom