What's new

JF-17 is now Battle Tested (Air to Air & Air to Ground)

Didnt hear the audio, but 500kts = 926kmph

Hi,

I think the kid was exaggerating---he may have gotten the right information---.

500 knot is a reasonable speed to launch from that height---you would know better---launch and dive is agreeable---correct me please---after the launch you dive down tot he deck to gain speed and escape---.

This could also be an intentional sabotage---give out the information that you want to be known---and put pieces in it that are confusing and make it look garbage---.

Whether 100% true or not, this particular audio clip was a serious breach of OPSEC. Should never have happened.
This audio appeared on social media slightly over 2 weeks ago. My friend shared it with me over WhatsApp. It is no OPSEC violation. Because it is fake. I am surprised someone even bothered to share the audio on this forum.

This audio appeared on social media slightly over 2 weeks ago. My friend shared it with me over WhatsApp. It is no OPSEC violation. Because it is fake. I am surprised someone even bothered to share the audio on this forum.

OPSEC violation or not, there appears to be a drive to prevent information/disinformation flow. Everyone needs to understand that. Respect the military's discretion on the subject. Correct information gives away tactical thinking of PAF to the enemy, incorrect/false information gives them propaganda tool.

OPSEC violation or not, there appears to be a drive to prevent information/disinformation flow. Everyone needs to understand that. Respect the military's discretion on the subject. Correct information gives away tactical thinking of PAF to the enemy, incorrect/false information gives them propaganda tool.
The moment person starts talking about the Mirages … it becomes a dead give away that it is a total fake. The audio is so silly that I question the wisdom of the person who shared it on this forum in the first place. By the way this audio has been in mass circulation over WhatsApp for about couple weeks. I have received it from several unrelated sources.

Last edited:
What if I were to tell you he himself is a delta operator.
Then I will say that I require more proof of whether he truly is what you claim him to be.

First of all no delta operator will screw up something as simple as knots to km/h conversion i.e. 500 knots = 500 nautical mph = 926 km/h not somewhere near 2000 km/h.

Then he says that no plane in the IAF can catch the Mirage on a shallow downward flightpath. Pretty crude mistakes.

He sounds in a casual mood. When he says that M3 cannot be chased, he actually means when its is going super-sonic.
Both the Mirage-2000 and the Su-30 MKI are capable of catching the Mirage-3/5 family fighter in a shallow dive or otherwise. Causal or not, a real fighter pilot may misrepresent facts for security reasons but will never make mistakes of the kind being committed in this audio clip.

Both the Mirage-2000 and the Su-30 MKI are capable of catching the Mirage-3/5 family fighter in a shallow dive or otherwise. Causal or not, a real fighter pilot may misrepresent facts for security reasons but will never make mistakes of the kind being committed in this audio clip.
Its ok bro. Just pray for the safety and preservation of our defenders. May they all be under Almighty's protection.

Last edited:
The moment person starts talking about the Mirages … it becomes a dead give away that it is a total fake. The audio is so silly that I question the wisdom of the person who shared it on this forum in the first place. By the way this audio has been in mass circulation over WhatsApp for about couple weeks. I have received it from several unrelated sources.

Hi,

It may not be fake---he is intentionally trying to hide the type of the bomb---he is using certain names but not properly---like intentionally changing a the way he is saying the names---.

The first impression is fake---but the 2nd and 3rd impression---intentionally fake---.

The message has been delivered---. @Maverick_D

Last edited:
You say message is delivered!

I ask to whom? India?
Why do we need to deliver them an anonymous message with technically wrong information after shooting down 4 of their planes? Did they really need this message to believe that 4 of their planes were shot down?

It's just a fake account with zero credibility. If PAF can openly tell them that it will retaliate, and retaliate it did. then It can convey all other messages too.

There is absolutely no need to believe/spread all these fake, conspiracy stories. What PAF officially stated is the final word.

Hi,

It may not be fake---he is intentionally trying to hide the type of the bomb---he is using certain names but not properly---like intentionally changing a the way he is saying the names---.

The first impression is fake---but the 2nd and 3rd impression---intentionally fake---.

The message has been delivered---. @Maverick_D

You say message is delivered!

I ask to whom? India?
Why do we need to deliver them an anonymous message with technically wrong information after shooting down 4 of their planes? Did they really need this message to believe that 4 of their planes were shot down?

It's just a fake account with zero credibility. If PAF can openly tell them that it will retaliate, and retaliate it did. then It can convey all other messages too.

There is absolutely no need to believe/spread all these fake, conspiracy stories. What PAF officially stated is the final word.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom