What's new

JF-17, a First-rate Fighter Jet -- Admits IAF chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
F-5 was not the only jet US exported and every country bought it.

Doesn't make sense though. The MRCA competition would work out pretty good for them. Whatever they get out of that deal would definitely be better than whatever we have to offer. We all know that J-10's aren't coming any time soon for us so why would he make such a statement?

its always a common tactic; helps induce the politicians to support budget increases and more alacrity with respect to acquisitions

procurement side in hindustan is a painfully long process it seems.....which is one thing that distinguishes them from us. Everything is relative I suppose.

Jf17 is a good fighter, is cheap yet effective... Period..

India has china in primary consideration...

And hence we need .. The Rising numbers its for PLAAF rather PAF... AND THIS IS A FACT.

why are we even discussing this statement..

i mean we don't need any certificate of recognition from him, we know what JFT is, it is what PAF required!

there was the J10 project running almost parallel to JFT but still PAF opted to stick to JFT to form the back bone of PAF in years to come..

it is a cost efficient, both to buy and to operate aircraft. this means more CAS for PAF pilots to get there muscles flexing!
it is a plane with BVR ability, a quite lethal one that posses quite a statement for itself, is a modern plane , fly by wire, fitted with next generation avionics enabling the PAF pilots to get used to flying modern high electronic influenced warplanes.
Its an agile jet that enables the pilot to go to the limits and practice all battle maneuvers.

all in all it is JFT, that what we wanted and that's what we have got!!
no need for any statements from across the border.

for IAF chief, its thanks but no thanks!

regards!

why are we discussing an year old thread ? And that too as if he gave the statement yesterday only !

Defence.pk is getting funny these days !

Some Pakistanis are looking to CONVINCE themselves I think that THE THUNDER is a great war plane.

So any minor statement midst a intervieiw is HIGHLIGHTED in big letters.

Should not matter who said what about Thunder

Is your JET be proud and make it grow.

Some Pakistanis are looking to CONVINCE themselves I think that THE THUNDER is a great war plane.

So any minor statement midst a intervieiw is HIGHLIGHTED in big letters.

Should not matter who said what about Thunder

Is your JET be proud and make it grow.

you have chosen your country flag by mistake or is it some sort of deliberate disguise?? :undecided:

He mentioned about JF-17 in PLAAF,not PAF,why r Pakistani's here celebrating,more than quality,its quantity of PLAAF that worry us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom