What's new

Indian minister vist PAF Jf-17 in airshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone clarify the contribution from Pakistan side in the design of JF17?

Please be specific as I feel "Building parts with ToT of a plane constructed by some other country is different from actual designing of the plane"

how many times indian's will ask this Question..you guys think we can't do any thing?
Plz visit Jf thread for more info.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: u kidding me :rofl::rofl:

I think one emoticon was enough, assuming you, just like all of us have a healthy vision.......:blink:

As per the visit of the Minister, he might have been eager to view the project. A plane made by Pakistan and China that will form the back bone of PAF, he must be excited to see how they achieved that because India still doesn't have something to display at such an international show.

For those of you who like to bull shyt that China helped us, keep in mind that it was the PAF pilots and technicians that took the plane all the way there, and provided the display. Not Chinese.

The Pak guys comments made my day !!! :rofl: :rofl:

Why would India ever like to buy a fighter which has less capability than even the Bisons ?
He was just finding out the details of JF17 as any enthusiast would do. The JF17 would have never made a grade in IAF as it's capabilities are defensive and to delay the final outcome by buying some time. And it does that for a low cost. Compare that to the ambitions of the IAF which is going for a major upgrade in all the different types of aircraft. If India ever had an option of JF17, they would have ordered 250 Mig 21 bisons.

I see you are from Kerela and thus you are entitled to the most unique of opinions

Please READ the arguments and debates that have already happened on these topics BEFORE posting it again.
Brother there is no doubt that jf17 is good 4.5 gen fighter and it is a wonderful achievement for china and pakistan who are 50:50 partners in this project.250-300 jf17s would be more than enough deterrent for any enemy fighters to enter pak airspace.What i objected was the way the poster(hyder)mentioned it as an example of tecnological superiority of pakistan to india,siting the t-w ratio,amount of foreign parts etc in lca

The Pak guys comments made my day !!! :rofl: :rofl:

Why would India ever like to buy a fighter which has less capability than even the Bisons ? :rofl:
He was just finding out the details of JF17 as any enthusiast would do. The JF17 would have never made a grade in IAF as it's capabilities are defensive and to delay the final outcome by buying some time. And it does that for a low cost. Compare that to the ambitions of the IAF which is going for a major upgrade in all the different types of aircraft. If India ever had an option of JF17, they would have ordered 250 Mig 21 bisons.

you mean this:

PAFJF-17SimulatorMAKS2007001.jpg

and this:

MiG08.jpg

:no:

you mean this:

PAFJF-17SimulatorMAKS2007001.jpg

your final product is still incomplete but PAF induct them now they need to upgrade them otherwise their current JF 17s are just show peace nothing else on the other hand India dnt want to induct LCA till they are able to meet our requirement . If Pakistani friends are happy with 15million price tag of jf17 well we will see that after their upgradation but i think upgradation is not possible before 2015 cause till now no deal singed with any country and if they sign it within 2 years so developing a new platform need much more time as compare to existing platform

your final product is still incomplete but PAF induct them now they need to upgrade them otherwise their current JF 17s are just show peace nothing else on the other hand India dnt want to induct LCA till they are able to meet our requirement . If Pakistani friends are happy with 15million price tag of jf17 well we will see that after their upgradation but i think upgradation is not possible before 2015 cause till now no deal singed with any country and if they sign it within 2 years so developing a new platform need much more time as compare to existing platform

Are these findings of your minister after he visited JF17. yes we are very happy with $15m JF17...and we are also happy with $102m su30 which india is inducting...great job man

guys we know we have to upgrade it even if it reaches the level of f-22 (which it cant even in a 100 years )but the point is even in it current form its better then any aircraft of the same price and is very comparable to any 4 generation aircraft

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

can u deny it ?

Are these findings of your minister after he visited JF17. yes we are very happy with $15m JF17...and we are also happy with $102m su30 which india is inducting...great job man

man 102 m include life cycle cost ...
ok leave tht.... yes its costlier but please dnt make fun of your self with compare our MKIs with your JF17 :woot:

guys we know we have to upgrade it even if it reaches the level of f-22 (which it cant even in a 100 years )but the point is even in it current form its better then any aircraft of the same price and is very comparable to any 4 generation aircraft

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

can u deny it ?

please can you put name of those 4th gen fighters which are comparable to jf17 .... :undecided:

Pakistani members at the forum really seem excited over the JF-17, while it is understandable from the point of view that it is the only fighter that they are capable of manufacturing to some degree. In all this excitement they fail to do an objective analysis of the aircraft and its capability. Still a couple of points really go against the JF-17:

1. If the JF-17 is such a capable fighter aircraft then why have the Chinese themselves not inducted it!!??

2. Future production of the JF-17 is going to hampered by engine problems. The Russian are unlikely to supply any more RD-93 engines & by PAF sources itself the Chinese developed WS-13 is likely to take at least 5 years to mature.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...unders-new-more-potent-superior-engine-2.html

refer to post 30

These two reasons alone throw serious doubts about the viability of the JF-17 project.

man 102 m include life cycle cost ...
ok leave tht.... yes its costlier but please dnt make fun of your self with compare our MKIs with your JF17 :woot:

may be you advise your fellow countrymen the same thing

please dnt make fun of your self with compare our JF-17's with your Bisons :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom