Status
Not open for further replies.

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Clearing the air

Minister of State for Defence M.M. Pallam Raju sprang a surprise on Pakistani fighter pilots at the recently-concluded Farnborough International Airshow.

The minister decided to check out the static display of Pakistan Air Forces JF-17 fighters that were taking part in an airshow for the first time. The minister quizzed the pilots about the capabilities of the fighter.

A Pakistan Air Force pilot said, We were quite surprised to have the Indian minister visit us. He was quite curious about the aircraft and asked us about the range, weapons payload and its development history.

Absence?s all the rage - Hindustan Times

This had been posted already....

Clearing the air

Minister of State for Defence M.M. Pallam Raju sprang a surprise on Pakistani fighter pilots at the recently-concluded Farnborough International Airshow.

The minister decided to check out the static display of Pakistan Air Forces JF-17 fighters that were taking part in an airshow for the first time. The minister quizzed the pilots about the capabilities of the fighter.

A Pakistan Air Force pilot said, We were quite surprised to have the Indian minister visit us. He was quite curious about the aircraft and asked us about the range, weapons payload and its development history.

Absence?s all the rage - Hindustan Times

maybe he will recommend to the indian govt to scrap the LCA in favour of the JFT:rofl:

He must be thinking a nation quater the size of India is showing brilliant achievement. Even last year LCA was static display, since then it never participated any Airshow. May be its becaus, When Russian and French test lab highlight the problem of weight and thrust ratio. PAF already submitted schedule of next two years of Air show.

He must be thinking a nation quater the size of India is showing brilliant achievement. Even last year LCA was static display, since then it never participated any Airshow. May be its becaus, When Russian and French test lab highlight the problem of weight and thrust ratio. PAF already submitted schedule of next two years of Air show.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: u kidding me :rofl::rofl:

Check the list of foreign parts...u ll cry...Just take engine, how many engines been tested in last 15 years. Check the exceeding cost of this plane..

LOL!! He must be negotiating if India chooses JF 17 how much bribe will he get?? :P he is a visionary in a way opening a whole new market..

Can someone clarify the contribution from Pakistan side in the design of JF17?

Please be specific as I feel "Building parts with ToT of a plane constructed by some other country is different from actual designing of the plane"

Can someone clarify the contribution from Pakistan side in the design of JF17?

Please be specific as I feel "Building parts with ToT of a plane constructed by some other country is different from actual designing of the plane"

go through all pages of JF 17 thread. you will get your answer about pakistan contribution in jf17 project.

why we are worried about this visit Indian air chief also visited jf-17 in Singapore last year and appreciate the jf-17 project

Pakistan's technological contribution to jf17 is much less than indian contribution to Su30 mki let alone lca.It is an achievement for paf to have it but not to boast their technological superiority over india,for the simple reason that it is nearly100% chinese designed plane.

Pakistan's technological contribution to jf17 is much less than indian contribution to Su30 mki let alone lca.It is an achievement for paf to have it but not to boast their technological superiority over india,for the simple reason that it is nearly100% chinese designed plane.

Even though you may be right or wrong..no need for that kind of posts...fact of the matter is -- JF 17 is up in the air and is in production ...a very nice achievement for both Chinese/pakistani team ...LCA is still in testing...so lets reserve our comments till IOC.

I see you are from Kerela and thus you are entitled to the most unique of opinions

Please READ the arguments and debates that have already happened on these topics BEFORE posting it again.

The thread was supposedly opened to talk about the gesture from the Indian minister.

LOL!! He must be negotiating if India chooses JF 17 how much bribe will he get?? :P he is a visionary in a way opening a whole new market..

Naa .... that would never happen

He's be thinking if I pitch this plane in other countries what will be commission % !

If I share my business leads will I get a finder's fee or bonus ...

That is how true visionaries think.. Make money make it make it make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom