What's new

Featured In Pakistan, Paris attacker's family praise his actions

Brother let me interject.
The intent of the OP and his little Indian friends.
They don’t give a crap about this boy in France and what he did nor his fathers response. They want to tarnish 200 million people with the same brush and say look - this is what Pakistan stands for and is proper gating. They really don’t give a crap about the news - just the satisfaction it gives them to find something bad about Pakistan and then fester on the thread and make it a troll fest. Quite predictable coming from a nation with the ridiculous amount of issues it has - comes as light relief to deflect and looks across the border and poke.
How can we be apologetic or responsible or sorry for the actions of these odd few? Do they reflect the good views of the majority of souls I. Pakistan? It’s like the 20 year old that raped a 6 year old yesterday in India is a standard reflection of all males in India and all males must apologise for the actions of Indians.
Don’t take the bait of the OP and voice an opinion - his intent is not to discuss but in fact to belittle and blame the whole host nation.
@masterchief_mirza @Rafi @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Verve @PAKISTANFOREVER
Another example gentleman of Indians trying hard to troll

Not surprising coming from a nation that is the biggest purveyor of FALSE news and propaganda in the world. Coupled with over 700 million males of whom the vast majority are beta, hyper-ugly Incel males that are physically deformed and grotesque.

I stand by the cause.
If the two people he stabbed were not involved in publishing the blasphemous material, the perpetrator is a murderer who should be sentenced to death; but if otherwise, I stand by him.
Given the chance and a gun, what would you do ?

"The person who kills those who disrespect the prophet goes to heaven, and his whole family goes to heaven," Arshad said.

What? I have never heard this.....concocting innovations -isn't that blasphemy too?
Religion is made up as they go along. Prophet pbuh was forgiving. He broke the walls of the hearts not heads

Guys, I am seeing Indian IDs here watching this thread, it means this is a trolling opportunity.

We need to have our own place to discuss these issues @PDF . Where trolling will not be an issue for us.

I think we all agree that blasphemy is a heinous act, as for the brother, leave the judgement to Allah swt.

Last time I spoke, I got a warning so I will reserve my comments but I will say I stand with his son.

Every now and then, under the disguise of freedom of expression, many violate the most esteemed human being on Earth and most someone who is most beloved after Allah by me and all the billion Muslims,why expect us to shower flowers??

Any wrong person targeted must be condemned but any blasphemer existing shall never get my sympathy.
Which part is blasphemous though?
I don't think Charlie Hebgo denied the existence of god/prophet of islam.... They drew a cartoon of the prophet of islam. Does that constitute as blasphemy per Quran or is it just forbidden?
If it is forbidden per Quran then doesn't it only applies to Muslims? Like drinking alcohol is prohibited in islam, but that doesn't mean you would go around knifing everyone else for drinking a beer?

This is great! We just need to keep sharing these videos/evidences with the world. This is the same as when millions of Pakistanis rejoiced for Osama Bin Laden for the 9/11 attacks. Nothing has changed in their mentality since then...nothing will in my opinion. Western countries will be safer by denying Pakistanis visas based on its tacit/idealogical support of terrorism.

penalty for disrespecting the prophet is death! simple!
I don't understand why you have quoted me when clearly you have your own innovated version of Islam. The door to redemption remains open till the very end. By ending someone's life you take away that chance of the creation to link up with the Creator. This is nothing to gloat over you have chosen a side against Allah.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom