What's new

China to debut new version of powerful Long March 5 rocket this week

"Nothing can basically stop America," Buffett said. "The American miracle, the American magic has always prevailed, and it will do so again. ... In World War II, I was convinced of this," he added. "I was convinced of this during the Cuban Missile Crisis, 9/11, the financial crisis."

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/04/war...ay-annual-shareholder-meeting-highlights.html

The US will come back stronger than ever. The US will always prevail.

No facts, no logic to support it. Just a quasi-religous fervor and blind belief in "magic" and "miracles", as Buffett says himself. Don't forget US has only been a superpower for 75 years. In our 5000-year-old history we have seen many upstarts like you come and go, we know where your story ends lol. On the ash-heap of history.

No facts, no logic to support it. Just a quasi-religous fervor and blind belief in "magic" and "miracles", as Buffett says himself. Don't forget US has only been a superpower for 75 years. In our 5000-year-old history we have seen many upstarts like you come and go, we know where your story ends lol. On the ash-heap of history.

The US has contributed more to the advancement of human civilization in the past 200 years than China has in the past 2,000. Yes China is old, but that ultimately means nothing when you got left in the dust by the United States.

The unfortunate reality for you is that there has never been a continental sized superpower with the resources of the United States in human history.

The United States grew almost $2 trillion dollars in the last 2 years and as of 2 months ago was at a 50 year unemployment low and record high stock markets. The economy was booming. There’s no reason to believe the United States won’t come back strong.

"Nothing can basically stop America," Buffett said. "The American miracle, the American magic has always prevailed, and it will do so again. ... In World War II, I was convinced of this," he added. "I was convinced of this during the Cuban Missile Crisis, 9/11, the financial crisis."

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/04/war...ay-annual-shareholder-meeting-highlights.html

Spoken like a true degenerate

The US has contributed more to the advancement of human civilization in the past 200 years than China has in the past 2,000. Yes China is old, but that ultimately means nothing when you got left in the dust by the United States.

The unfortunate reality for you is that there has never been a continental sized superpower with the resources of the United States in human history.

The United States grew almost $2 trillion dollars in the last 2 years and as of 2 months ago was at a 50 year unemployment low and record high stock markets. The economy was booming. There’s no reason to believe the United States won’t come back strong.
You wouldn't neeed to come to a CHINESE SPACE FORRUM to rant if you are confident of what you are saying.

Yeah whatever..
Another butthurters, seeing China Success in space :D

Cannot wait for another CNSA next Long March 5 mission to Mars (Tianwen 1 Mars Exproler) in July.
After a Complete Success for this Next Gen Manned Spacecraft mission :enjoy:
EXUQa9hX0AAf2WZ (1).jpeg

EXfF9MdWAAAo676 (1).jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom