What's new

Featured Azerbaijan and Pakistan JF-17 negotiations

In todays age this concept is no longer valid. Its the complete package, with different assets integrated together. Pilot will only rely on the information provided to him by these assets deployed. If the information is incorrect than what happened with Abinandan can happen with us as well.
Do not underestimate israelis who employ better tech and Indians as well. They will not make the same mistake and neither should we.

From a different perspective it is still true! Its not the man behind the war machine, but the man sitting behind a computer screen doing top notch research for its military!.. The wars are being fought in R&D institutions!

Israelis would clone the dna for their friends India. The enemy and even friends study systems to always be prepared
How do you know that Azeris would open up the plane & show its guts to others? If that be the case then India could directly approach them.

The fear-based argument also ignores that JF-17's success is not just strategic, but also commercial & lends weight to Pakistan's diplomatic weight. I can not fathom the reason for opposing sale to a very friendly nation with whom Pakistan is cultivating strategic ties.

How do you know that Azeris would open up the plane & show its guts to others? If that be the case then India could directly approach them.

The fear-based argument also ignores that JF-17's success is not just strategic, but also commercial & lends weight to Pakistan's diplomatic weight. I can not fathom the reason for opposing sale to a very friendly nation with whom Pakistan is cultivating strategic ties.
I was answering someone....please follow the thread b4 hopping mad

You replied to me and I am neither mad nor hopping. I find your response confusing.
They are confusing because you don't understand. Think laterally you will be fine. Look up what Ben-Gurion said about Pakistan and everything will fall in place

They are confusing because you don't understand. Think laterally you will be fine. Look up what Ben-Gurion said about Pakistan and everything will fall in place
Sir, I believed that phrase until I tried to find its source. Now I am not so sure. Moreover, the days of euphoria after 1998 have long gone. I shall be exceedingly thankful to Almighty God if Pakistan could only carry its own weight.

Anyways, its not that complicated as far as I am concerned. Azeri sale is a no-brainer & Israel does not / should not figure into this at all.

Imagine a JF17 equipped with Israeli Radar and avionics... these days anything is possible :D

Imagine a JF17 equipped with Israeli Radar and avionics... these days anything is possible :D
Don’t be surprise if Radar is recording and sending all the flight Telematics back to Israel and their AI equipped AF labs are generating a complete combat profile of the plate forum.

This "intetest" and "keen" shown by Azerbaijan has been going on for over a decade now. It started with Block-1.

Block-263 later, Azerbaijan Defence Minister says, "His country is interested in the latest block produced by PAC."

this became another LCA issue . taking some 30 years :lol: azris are cooking it like indians

Back
Top Bottom