What's new

Featured Azerbaijan and Pakistan JF-17 negotiations

They're probably just buying time and waiting for the Turkish fighter to fly.
I thought so too. Use Turkish(+Israeli) drones for the time being and wait for Turkish Advance Trainer(LIFT) Hurjet to be ready for export to take care of Armenia if need arises.

I thought so too. Use Turkish(+Israeli) drones for the time being and wait for Turkish Advance Trainer(LIFT) Hurjet to be ready for export to take care of Armenia if need arises.
I think it is fair to say that with Block 3 the JFT has matured into the fighter it needed to be. As such Azerbaijan waiting for it is not surprising. However, will they have the money and indeed the will to buy it is something that remains to be seen.
A

Ready to go...

1635856949424.png

1635857450002.png

Last edited:
Why? Would Israelis steal JF-17 DNA & clone it? Oh, that would be such a shame because Pakistan plans on conquering Israel & JF-17 is to be our top-tier secret weapon, right?

I have my doubts. SU-35 & JF-17 are such very different aircraft that I can not imagine an airforce drawing up its requirements & then looking at combat aircraft on literally the opposite sides of the spectrum as being viable candidates. Something is seriously off here.
Israel steal Iraq Mig-21 and managed to know all it's spec which allow mirage III to defeat it easily despite being less maneuver. Pakistan and Israel never establish ties and that is considered hostile. Israel will always prepare the day , it need to face Pakistan over religion and Palestine issue. Not to mention indian being factor in.

Why bother.....most of them are likely Indians aping others.
I see indians trying to crap on the jf17, israelis trying to crap on iran and the Pakistani just doing Pakistani stuff.
Just speculating here.... But could the pl10E and Pl15E export variants be for the export jf17 instead of the Jf17 going to be operated by the PAF?

Why bother.....most of them are likely Indians aping others.
Soon tejas will be marketed to Azerbaijan
Israel steal Iraq Mig-21 and managed to know all it's spec which allow mirage III to defeat it easily despite being less maneuver. Pakistan and Israel never establish ties and that is considered hostile. Israel will always prepare the day , it need to face Pakistan over religion and Palestine issue. Not to mention indian being factor in.
Never forget the Israelis faced arabs. Arabs of today would rather have a title ... fighter pilot than actually be a fighter pilot.
Even if Israel gets its hands on the jf17. Info will go to India and we'll nothing will happen

JF17 is not a deterent against Armenia... its a deterant against the persian shaitan in the south.

18 JF17 B3s are enough to take on the whole Iranian air force at the moment.. they have nothing that comes close to its BVR/Missile/Radar/Sensor capabilities.

JF17 is not a deterent against Armenia... its a deterant against the persian shaitan in the south.

18 JF17 B3s are enough to take on the whole Iranian air force at the moment.. they have nothing that comes close to its BVR/Missile/Radar/Sensor capabilities.
With recent Iran's top military general visiting Pakistan General Bajwa on Panjshir issue in Afghanistan, I don't think Azerbaijan / Iran will dive into a conflict. If it is going to happen it would have happened 3 weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom