What's new

Rheinmetall releases Panther KF51 Main Battle Tank

Now it's 7 posts where you attempted to dodge my argument.

CIA trolls don't even know enough about armor that they cannot even respond to my knowledge dump on you.

Keep threadcrapping CIA troll.

Your lack of knowledge about the subject glows so bright it was too blinding.

That's why I was forced to respond to this thread against my best judgement.

Because I knew you would just troll and threadcrap instead of respond to my argument.
lol. Whatever, I have had laugh enough.

You are the best, you know everything and I am just a CIA troll lol,. Now, ask the management to take away my "precious" title, I beg of you............. :rofl: :rofl:

By the way, you do know CIA troll would still be in the Military, right? But then what do I expect? As if you really know your stuff....:laugh::laugh:

LOL
What is a breker in this tank versus a Leclerc, or a K2 ? Except it's untested 130mm gun?
130 mm gun has shown good result and remember Germans do not make fake claims they are the best in integrating ground breaking technologies

Not to forget loitering munitions can be launched from these tanks to target hidden enemies

130 mm gun has shown good result and remember Germans do not make fake claims they are the best in integrating ground breaking technologies

Not to forget loitering munitions can be launched from these tanks to target hidden enemies
Those loitering munitions are Israeli and Israel already integrated them into certain vehicles so it isn't really German innovation

I guess, 130mm APFDS rod should be around ~850mm. If it's muzzle velocity is at least the same as DM53 fired from 120\55, 1750 m/s, it should easilly reach 400+mm at 60 degrees at 2 km.

The 130mm gun is in test. So what are these good results?
I hope it is better than a 120mm, but the main competitor is the Franco german 140mm gun, already heavily tested (and not in production only because of the iran wall collapse).
140 mm canon give 30 to 40% more energy to the bullet...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom