What's new

Rheinmetall releases Panther KF51 Main Battle Tank

It seems that everyone on this forum has no idea how armor works.

Especially the CIA trolls that always like to pretend to be "military experts"

ERA blocks are smaller than the NERA blocks on western tanks.

NERA is also single use.

NERA is optimized against HEAT, and is only just barely able to stop top end APFSDS rounds.

Soviet style composite armor is optimized against APFSDS, which is why they used Kontakt-1 in the early tanks, as their armor layout was not optimized against HEAT.

Soviet style composite armor has very good multi-hit protection, as it uses more actual material instead of relying entirely on NERA which functions by disintegrating plates (somewhat similarly to how ceramic body armor works).

This is why every single western tank had to get new ammunition that relies on segmented penetrators once the soviet armor layout was tested after the end of the cold war, as western monobloc penetrators were totally incapable of penetrating top of the line soviet armor at any range as the monobloc penetrator was defeated by destruction of the structural integrity of the penetrator itself.

The fact that none of the top of the line soviet and russian tanks have been defeated frontally in the Ukraine war should have shown your exactly how dumb your arguments are.

Simple integration of short range and medium range air defense with tanks would totally negate "suicide drones" or anything that is slower than high supersonic.

For lower angles of attack hard kill active protection systems easily defeat any feasible portable anti-tank top attack system.

It seems that everyone on this forum has no idea how armor works.

Especially the CIA trolls that always like to pretend to be "military experts"

ERA blocks are smaller than the NERA blocks on western tanks.

NERA is also single use.

NERA is optimized against HEAT, and is only just barely able to stop top end APFSDS rounds.

Soviet style composite armor is optimized against APFSDS, which is why they used Kontakt-1 in the early tanks, as their armor layout was not optimized against HEAT.

Soviet style composite armor has very good multi-hit protection, as it uses more actual material instead of relying entirely on NERA which functions by disintegrating plates (somewhat similarly to how ceramic body armor works).

This is why every single western tank had to get new ammunition that relies on segmented penetrators once the soviet armor layout was tested after the end of the cold war, as western monobloc penetrators were totally incapable of penetrating top of the line soviet armor at any range as the monobloc penetrator was defeated by destruction of the structural integrity of the penetrator itself.

The fact that none of the top of the line soviet and russian tanks have been defeated frontally in the Ukraine war should have shown your exactly how dumb your arguments are.

Simple integration of short range and medium range air defense with tanks would totally negate "suicide drones" or anything that is slower than high supersonic.

For lower angles of attack hard kill active protection systems easily defeat any feasible portable anti-tank top attack system.
Your post is honestly too stupid to reply.....Was going to try to take it apart but I can't really get pass the first 3 paragraph......If I have not known better, you started to come off like another "Superboy"

Thanks for the laugh tho.

Your post is honestly too stupid to reply.....Was going to try to take it apart but I can't really get pass the first 3 paragraph......If I have not known better, you started to come off like another "Superboy"

Thanks for the laugh tho.
Keep pretending to be a "military professional"

People love larping.

Especially CIA Trolls.

The Pentagon agrees with me, who agrees with you?

Keep pretending to be a "military professional"

People love larping.

Especially CIA Trolls.

The Pentagon agrees with me, who agrees with you?
lol, I used to work at the pentagon at the "C-3 Wing", and I have never heard of you ,if pentagon agrees with you, then you will know where I worked......

lol, I used to work in the pentagon, and I have never heard of you,.,,C-3 Wing, if pentagon agrees with you, then you will know where I worked......
I'm talking about what I'm talking about.

I predicted exactly what the procurement would end up being been since the debates people like you and me have had on the internet since 2007 or so.

Pentagon is going for MBT level heavy IFVs, in both Future Combat Systems, Mobile Protected Firepower, and whatever the next program is going to be once they **** up this one.

I predicted that they would be changing ammo for the standard infantry to defeat body armor, when people like you argued for .223 until the cows came home.

And I cannot believe people like you still exist after the pentagon clearly disagrees with every single opinion you seem to have as has been shown by the procurement since then.

I'm talking about what I'm talking about.

I predicted exactly what the procurement would end up being been since the debates people like you and me have had on the internet since 2007 or so.

Pentagon is going for MBT level heavy IFVs, in both Future Combat Systems, Mobile Protected Firepower, and whatever the next program is going to be once they **** up this one.

I predicted that they would be changing ammo for the standard infantry to defeat body armor, when people like you argued for .223 until the cows came home.

And I cannot believe people like you still exist after the pentagon clearly disagrees with every single opinion you seem to have as has been shown by the procurement since then.
Well, I predicted that WW3 is not going to happen, so the world agree with me....

lol.

As I said, you don't even know why heavy IFV is not favoured and why the lighter IFV is needed instead.

I mean, people ask me why I answer post in such detail when some people are mostly troll. And then I said, yes, as long as people who are willing to learn. But then once in a time, there are people like you, which simply talking to you is a waste of my time.

Well, I predicted that WW3 is not going to happen, so the world agree with me....

lol.

As I said, you don't even know why heavy IFV is not favoured and why the lighter IFV is needed instead.

I mean, people ask me why I answer post in such detail when some people are mostly troll. And then I said, yes, as long as people who are willing to learn. But then once in a time, there are people like you, which simply talking to you is a waste of my time.
If you did actually work at the Pentagon, that would explain why it takes them years to reform retarded ideas that fail miserably on the battlefield.

Pentagon advisors lost the war in Ukraine with their retarded tactics.

If you did actually work at the Pentagon, that would explain why it takes them years to reform retarded ideas that fail miserably on the battlefield.

Pentagon advisors lost the war in Ukraine with their retarded tactics.
So, you are now saying Pentagon DID NOT agree with you, otherwise you wouldn't be calling them "Retard" for agreeing with you....

So, which is it, Pentagon agrees with you or you mad because they didn't?

So, you are now saying Pentagon DID NOT agree with you, otherwise you wouldn't be calling them "Retard" for agreeing with you....

So, which is it, Pentagon agrees with you or you mad because they didn't?
What I'm saying is, after they fail in what they did before, they changed to agree with what I'm saying and have been saying.

Your reading comprehension is dogshit, it makes it extremely difficult to converse with you productively.

What I'm saying is, after they fail in what they did before, they changed to agree with what I'm saying and have been saying.

Your reading comprehension is dogshit, it makes it extremely difficult to converse with you productively.
Hey, I am not the one that said "Pentagon agrees with me" then immediately call the same people retard.

As I said, if you think Pentagon agrees with you, sure, there is a nice window view room in Bellevue waiting for you.....

And would our conversation EVER be productive?

LOL

Hey, I am not the one that said "Pentagon agrees with me" then immediately call the same people retard.

As I said, if you think Pentagon agrees with you, sure, there is a nice window view room in Bellevue waiting for you.....

LOL
That's now 5 posts where you attempted to dodge my argument.

CIA trolls don't even know enough about armor that they cannot even respond to my knowledge dump on you.

Keep threadcrapping CIA troll.

That's now 5 posts where you attempted to dodge my argument.

CIA trolls don't even know enough about armor that they cannot even respond to my knowledge dump on you.

Dude, to answer that question you need to know how ERA works, and from your post, you know jack shit about how ERA works. What do you want me to say?

It's like I tell how how feed lag contribute to real time surveillance gap which in term make you lost LLT and TTL intel. Can we talk about that?

And yes, you do have knowledge "DUMP"

And by the way, go back to my post with Beny if you want to learn something about how ERA work.

Dude, to answer that question you need to know how ERA works, and from your post, you know jack shit about how ERA works. What do you want me to say?

It's like I tell how how feed lag contribute to real time surveillance gap which in term make you lost LLT and TTL intel. Can we talk about that?

And yes, you do have knowledge "DUMP"

And by the way, go back to my post with Beny if you want to learn something about how ERA work.
Now it's 6 posts where you attempted to dodge my argument.

Your lack of knowledge about the subject glows so bright it was too blinding.

That's why I was forced to respond to this thread against my best judgement.

Because I knew you would just troll and threadcrap instead of respond to my argument.

Now it's 6 posts where you attempted to dodge my argument.

Because I knew you would just troll and threadcrap instead of respond to my argument.
I did, didn't I just tell you to go look at my post with Beny and see why or what I said that?? I am not going to type that all again just for you. Especially you........

and as I said, your knowledge on ERA is laughable at best (along with your knowledge of IFV). And nothing I want to say to you I have not said that already. I mean it's not my problem you don't go read something I have already written.

I did, didn't I just tell you to go look at my post with Beny and see why or what I said that?? I am not going to type that all again just for you. Especially you........

and as I said, your knowledge on ERA is laughable at best (along with your knowledge of IFV). And nothing I want to say to you I have not said that already. I mean it's not my problem you don't go read something I have already written.
Now it's 7 posts where you attempted to dodge my argument.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom