Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1614265922427.png

thanks to abbas HOP ---

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically pn fokker fleet consisted of 4/5 mpa and 2 for transport totaling 6/7 additionally when paf retired its Fokkers pn picked them up to use perhaps for spares

anyway if replacing one for one than expect 4/5 mpa and 2 for transport totaling 6/7 fleet

I think pia uses atr-42 vs pn atr-72 pia 72 are not operational

Well 5 or 6 ATR plus 10 Sea Sultans really is a massive fleet, very big. Will equal size of Indian P-8 fleet, and it terms of size I think only China, US, Japan and Russia are bigger. It is a surprisingly large number for a coastline as small as Pakistan's, even if we have India to contend with.

Received the last one in June, 2019 I think....
1614346782378.png

and ATR role is MPA ? are they replacing Orions P3Cs in long haul ?

Ideally Pakistan should get license production of medium class prop planes like Mashak it did.

and ATR role is MPA ? are they replacing Orions P3Cs in long haul ?

Ideally Pakistan should get license production of medium class prop planes like Mashak it did.

Seal Sultan is replacing P-3C, ATR is replacing Fokker.

PN always had a high/low mix, in past it was Fokker/Atalntic, then Fokker/P-3C, in future ATR/Sea Sultan

PN taking MPA role very seriously

Seal Sultan is replacing P-3C, ATR is replacing Fokker.

PN always had a high/low mix, in past it was Fokker/Atalntic, then Fokker/P-3C, in future ATR/Sea Sultan

PN taking MPA role very seriously
Both aircrafts in MPA configuration ? Where is the MPA suite and missiles coming from?

Both aircrafts in MPA configuration ? Where is the MPA suite and missiles coming from?

Various, nothing confirmed, German company did the ATR conversion, think radar is a Saerchwater variant and it can carry torpedos but no missiles.

Sea Sultan avionics and missile fit not been made clear yet

With the handful that we require, economies of scale will not allow it.

PS: Anyone know why the Navy is still using the old flag marking on the tail?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom