What's new

BREAKING | ARTSAKH IS HISTORY / Azerbaijan won!! 🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿

Finally it looks like a pretty good solution...
Azerbaijan reclaiming its territorial integrity and Armenia in a better position to normalise relations with the West and Turkey. Let's just hope the people of Nagorno-Karabach won't be neglected and forgotten... helped to reintegrate in Armenia itself not stealing neighbours land
The Armenians had made them very good offers:

Fourth attempt-exchange of territories

The Kocharyan-Aliyev bilateral talks were commenced in Washington, in spring of 1999. As a result, the so-called informal Key West document was refined in spring of 2001.

Unlike the previous three documents, this document that Azerbaijan had rejected once again, was not published in the end. The only thing known is that it was partly based on the philosophy of territorial exchange. Nagorno-Karabakh would have gained a road to Armenia through the Lachin corridor, whereas Azerbaijan would have been granted as compensation land access to Nakhichevan through the Meghri district in the southern-most part of Armenia.

Nagorno-Karabakh, including the Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Region’s entire area of 4.4 thousand sq. km, would have become a part of Armenia, whereas 7 thousand sq. km which was under the control of Armenian armed forces, would have been transferred to Azerbaijan.

All the peace attempts:

ARM, I know you have been adding mirch masala to the forum so I thought I ask; Do you know India has been selling weapons to Armenia can you investigate what happened to them?
I hope now pakistanis have another country to do business :D

The Armenians had made them very good offers:

Fourth attempt-exchange of territories

The Kocharyan-Aliyev bilateral talks were commenced in Washington, in spring of 1999. As a result, the so-called informal Key West document was refined in spring of 2001.

Unlike the previous three documents, this document that Azerbaijan had rejected once again, was not published in the end. The only thing known is that it was partly based on the philosophy of territorial exchange. Nagorno-Karabakh would have gained a road to Armenia through the Lachin corridor, whereas Azerbaijan would have been granted as compensation land access to Nakhichevan through the Meghri district in the southern-most part of Armenia.

Nagorno-Karabakh, including the Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Region’s entire area of 4.4 thousand sq. km, would have become a part of Armenia, whereas 7 thousand sq. km which was under the control of Armenian armed forces, would have been transferred to Azerbaijan.

All the peace attempts:

They always skip over the fact that Armenia also had occupation of the provinces surrounding their ethnic region. Those surrounding regions were primarily Azeri.
Over 500k Azeris were forced out of those provinces in the 90s. Armenia up until 2020 could have striked a deal to return those regions and and kept control of its ethnic region.

I hope now pakistanis have another country to do business :D

Rip Armenia lol …. (Bought Indian weapons)

They always skip over the fact that Armenia also had occupation of the provinces surrounding their ethnic region. Those surrounding regions were primarily Azeri.
Over 500k Azeris were forced out of those provinces in the 90s. Armenia up until 2020 could have striked a deal to return those regions and and kept control of its ethnic region.
That's why many of the peace proposals had them returned to Azerbaijan except the Lachin corridor. But the Azeris didn't want to.

Did you check the links above? Check them and read.

I answered you, can you read?
In the course of a century,5 different nations over 5 million Muslims....so vague it hurts.

100,000 already left. Would you have stayed in Kashmir under Indian occupation,even though some third country would tell you "Don't worry,the whole world is watching"? Do the Palestinians feel that safe too under Israeli occupation?

Do you have that phrase written on a notepad file and c/p it every time?
I provided you with plenty references, now you can call the references whatever you May. One thing I know, so far you haven't been able to counter any of my claims in reasonable manner. I will repeat what I have already told you " Stupid people throw a lot of so called facts then they try to finish you off with the stubbornness ". You think that by prolonging the conversation, you will make the fact presented to you irrelevant
Linguistics arguments, circular arguments, straw man arguments, whatsboutisms, relativistion of the references etc. There are 2 things here to note.
One is that attempting to make Non instructive phrases vague is typical carracteristic of WOKE , which you claim not to like it. Also that's the characteristic of the Atheist ideas, just consult Mssrs Derrida and Nitsche.
Second thing is ,you besides being hardly literate, which is in a way fine by me, you have not even trace of honestly towards yourself, let alone others. No matter how biased you are , deep down you know how the references which I provided you, are troubling for you but I guess the old adage " See no evil, hear no evil " will somehow provide comfort for pale self righteousness.

That's why many of the peace proposals had them returned to Azerbaijan except the Lachin corridor. But the Azeris didn't want to.

Did you check the links above? Check them and read.

Well ... this could have turned out even worse, to be honest. It could have ended up like Kashmir stalemate - a frozen ethnic conflict for decades. Or it could have ended up like Bosnia - with genocides and ethnic cleansing of the most brutal kind.

There were peaceful options in the too. But once those were rejected and you have wars with different ethnic populations trying to evict each other, a peaceful relocation might be the best possible conclusion you will ever get.

What a shame.

I answered you, can you read?
I provided you with plenty references, now you can call the references whatever you May. One thing I know, so far you haven't been able to counter any of my claims in reasonable manner. I will repeat what I have already told you " Stupid people throw a lot of so called facts then they try to finish you off with the stubbornness ". You think that by prolonging the conversation, you will make the fact presented to you irrelevant
Linguistics arguments, circular arguments, straw man arguments, whatsboutisms, relativistion of the references etc. There are 2 things here to note.
One is that attempting to make Non instructive phrases vague is typical carracteristic of WOKE , which you claim not to like it. Also that's the characteristic of the Atheist ideas, just consult Mssrs Derrida and Nitsche.
Second thing is ,you besides being hardly literate, which is in a way fine by me, you have not even trace of honestly towards yourself, let alone others. No matter how biased you are , deep down you know how the references which I provided you, are troubling for you but I guess the old adage " See no evil, hear no evil " will somehow provide comfort for pale self righteousness.
I asked you one simple question and you couldn't reply it. Why should I bother with you? You avoided it twice. As for the "so-called facts",unfortunately you are on that side,Mehmed Bey.

Beforehand I told you what I think and explained you why I think, what I think. Your question was pretty meaningless , which is not surprising
Besides you are lying,you asked only once. So called facts? Can you explain why, in your opinion those REFERENCED FACTS are so called. It is pretty logical when someone use that term , than it means, he can refute them with counter facts. Or we are going to take your word?
So let's go , explain me why the references are so called???? I am all ears
P S, you mentioned that Armenians were for 1000 years hell bent about Greater Armenia? Didn't I write, how old Armenian Historian described , how pleased Armenians were with Seljuks? I can add many more ,even till the end of 19th century. 1914 , city Van %95 of Bank deposits were Armenian.
You see.the problems to argue with me is I got the numbers. For example when I argue with the commies, I know what was the caloric intake in Russia 1913, 1917 1921 1933 1956. I know what percentage of Russians had the pension 1913 ( %35) 1940 (%7). At least, they usually shut their mouth.

Last edited:
There were peaceful options in the too. But once those were rejected and you have wars with different ethnic populations trying to evict each other, a peaceful relocation might be the best possible conclusion you will ever get.
So we have:

1997 Package Option rejected by Armenians
1997 Step by Step Option rejected by Armenians
1998 Common State proposal rejected by Azeris
2001 Key West proposal rejected by Azeris
2011 Kazan plan rejected by Azeris
2015 Lavrov plan rejected by Armenians

I think the 2001 peace offer was the best.

Besides you are lying,you asked only once.
Where am I lying? I asked you twice,do you accept that there was a Greek genocide and Armenian genocide? And if you skip the Armenian one,then do you believe there was a Greek genocide?

So we have:

Where am I lying? I asked you twice,do you accept that there was a Greek genocide and Armenian genocide? And if you skip the Armenian one,then do you believe there was a Greek genocide?

Real winner 2001 deal was Russia. It will control Karabakh region, Lachin corridor and the road thru Armenia that would connect Azerbaijan to the its autonomous region i.e. Nakchivan in the west. Crimea-North East Ukraine-Abkhazia & South Ossetia of Georgia - Transnistria of Moldova and now Karabakh of Azerbaijan all under Russian control. Old Soviet style imperialism still lived on.

I agree . It is time to make peace and look for the future

In the course of a century,5 different nations over 5 million Muslims....so vague it hurts.

100,000 already left. Would you have stayed in Kashmir under Indian occupation,even though some third country would tell you "Don't worry,the whole world is watching"? Do the Palestinians feel that safe too under Israeli occupation?

Do you have that phrase written on a notepad file and c/p it every time?
Good question, most kashmiris stayed and would probably have stayed

But I would have had common sense of not attacking delhi few years ago. A

Armenians ..what were you guys thinking? when taking the sourrounding 6 districts..and talking about greater Armenia with tinny population and manpower decline

When reading about the conflict many years ago i realized the Armenians took a huge bite something they won't be able to swallow they became too greesy and this is what happens..

Pretty sure the outcome would have been different if the Armenians had just stick to NK area in 1990s.

Had they done so no one would have had an appetite for war for just NK

So we have:

Never understood why Armenians refused to give away districts before final talks and refusal to give access Nakhijevan but expected lachin to be there.

A losing side needs to compromise not over bite..instead I saw no compromise what's so ever. What did Armenians thought? They will handle a country that's now 5 times there size and still keep areas that don't even pretain to central conflict (i.e sourrounding 6 districts, a area LARGER THEN NK it self!!)

It's like there is a conflict on car battery and instead you hijack a whole car because of that !!!

That too from a person who is 5x your size ..and when you get punched back you expect people to help you when they saw what you did in 1990s

To think azeris would accept the kazan plan for example is ludicrous

It was zero compromise from Armenians side 😂

Real winner 2001 deal was Russia. It will control Karabakh region, Lachin corridor and the road thru Armenia that would connect Azerbaijan to the its autonomous region i.e. Nakchivan in the west. Crimea-North East Ukraine-Abkhazia & South Ossetia of Georgia - Transnistria of Moldova and now Karabakh of Azerbaijan all under Russian control. Old Soviet style imperialism still lived on.

I agree . It is time to make peace and look for the future
Russia....wins no matter what. Just like Americans play Greeks and Turks. If Greece goes anti-American they will support Turkey,if Turkey goes anti-American they will support Greece.

In the same way Russia forgot the Armenians and supported the Azeris while trying to look neutral.

But that's it. Unless of course Russia makes a comeback and they think Turkey is a threat and that Azerbaijan is too friendly to Israel.

Never understood why Armenians refused to give away districts before final talks and refusal to give access Nakhijevan but expected lachin to be there.
But in every deal that had them give the districts and get NKAO and Lachin or autonomy and referandum,the Azeris refused.

Last edited:
The 2001 deal was the best,but Azeris didn't want.
2001 deal required huge compromise by azeris on NK including forgiving any rights for azeris of NK region and giving up sourrounding districts lachin corridor WITHOUT getting any thing in return

Seems Armenians never wanted any compromise they were over confident..the result is obvious

Azeris would have compromised in probably immediate after math of 1990s but in 2000s I doubt they would

Back
Top Bottom