What's new

BREAKING | ARTSAKH IS HISTORY / Azerbaijan won!! 🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿

More than 70,000 people from Nagorno-Karabakh entered Armenia Authorities in Yerevan say at least 70,500 ethnic Armenians have now crossed into Armenia.

They are leaving Karabağ en masse even though Azerbaijan asked them not to. 120.000 Armenians lived in Karabağ before the war had started.

Last edited:
America has said that it is opening a base in Armenia. So Azerbaijanis should better hurry with the achievement of their military objectives.

More than 70,000 people from Nagorno-Karabakh entered Armenia Authorities in Yerevan say at least 70,500 ethnic Armenians have now crossed into Armenia.

They are leaving Karabağ en masse even though Azerbaijan asked them not to. 120.000 Armenians lived in Karabağ before the war had started.
I mean, would you live in a place now controlled by your enemy? Of course not. I don't blame them for leaving.

Defeat is a bitter pill to swallow.

History has been made! Determination, hard work and persistence won!
Well I didn't expect it to survive under Azeri rule. I think the Azeris will continue and try to grab more land from Armenia. The corridor and parts of Eastern-central Armenia.

America has said that it is opening a base in Armenia. So Azerbaijanis should better hurry with the achievement of their military objectives.
Where the heck did you hear that? Stop spreading misinformation.

@Dalit What is the exact reason that you're laughing?

Back
Top Bottom