What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Anyone of you guyz listen Zulfikar Mirza ?? its first time in history some one open each and everything in front of media with names. Z.M (put Quran on head) and said "Altaf Hussain said to me that America want to break Pakistan so our party with American"

Insane ... Zulfikar Mirza 1st person in history who opened each and everything.

Please post Full video of Zulfikar Mirza speech!

It's not a joke... A top minister of Govt sitting with 10000 of documents. Govt should clear each and everything now.

watched with my Father...... We were both in awe and shock. This is first time in the history of Pakistan, We are seeing this kind of Truth or Dare game.....

Its Good that Zulfiqar Mirza has Revealed the truth about Rehman Malik.

I think that Rehman Malik is Real threat to Pakistan and He is Anti-Pakistani.

and ZM is also telling truth that Altaf Hussain is Enemy of Pakistan & Wants to Divide Pakistan.

But,

In Pakistan nothing will Happened, Rehman Malik will be there and after some days he will fire another nonsense talk.

No one will resign, no policy will be changed afterwards.

Pakistan .........ALLAH HAFIZ

man ARMY provide proper protection to Zulfikar Mirza because he said MQM send letter to Tony Blair in 2001 that clean ISI from Pakistan, other he said MQM with America because America want to destory PAkistan (he was put Quran on his head). Man he BLASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Everything first time in history... Army provide proper protection to Z.M because he said he want to go SUPREME COURT if CJ want any kind of evidence. Man MQM ki tu LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL You guys are a bunch of idiots and yet you people call other naive for electing Zardari.Don't tell me you guys don't know about Zulfikar Mirza history?You guys are now worshiping the same dude just because he said something that sounds good to your ears.Either way Good Riddance..He is the same dude who said that I was thinking about Breaking Pakistan after assassination of Benazir Bhutto.Now i know why the Mohajirs (Pakistanis now in fact) supported and still support MQM..they will get eaten alive if if it was not for MQM.Heck There is so much Mohajir phobia on this forum that i am simply shocked to see such hatred for fellow Pakistanis (Mohajris are far more patriotic Pakistanis then proud Sindhis or Punjabis).I think all these people and politicians hate MQM because MQM actually challenged the status quo that only Elite Rich People can become politicians..MQM sent normal people( who would've never became MNA under some other political party) to Parliament!

this is gonna go bad !!

Last edited by a moderator:
The usual suspects are gonna ruin the Eid for everyone.

Pure political Drama and nothing else.....more innocent lives will be lost.

They are all one and the same. Mirza, Rehman Malik, Altaf, they all belong to the same category. Just because today suddenly mirza decided to touch the higher grounds doesn't make him a saint. He is equally involved and today what he did shows his desperation that things are not going, the way they were suppose too. Bloody politicians.

now Eid in karachi will be celebrated with Blood Bath .... Why ZM come out with this when the Lyari operation has just begun . :eek:

Shriveled rat's a$$ and a liar. BTW if feel some truth in his speech. :crazy:
MQM is a terrorist party but PPP karachi is of the same league too, this is why such a bloodshed is being happening their.

man ARMY provide proper protection to Zulfikar Mirza because he said MQM send letter to Tony Blair in 2001 that clean ISI from Pakistan, other he said MQM with America because America want to destory PAkistan (he was put Quran on his head). Man he BLASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Everything first time in history... Army provide proper protection to Z.M because he said he want to go SUPREME COURT if CJ want any kind of evidence. Man MQM ki tu LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

this is the letter Zulfi was talking about

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/121904-rent-crowd-offer-mqm.html

Anyone of you guyz listen Zulfikar Mirza ?? its first time in history some one open each and everything in front of media with names. MQM especially (Quran on Head) Z.M said "Altaf Hussain said we will with America because America want to break PAKISTAN"

Insane ... Zulfikar Mirza 1st person in history who opened each and everything.

Please post Full video of Zulfikar Mirza speech!

It's not a joke... A top minister of Govt sitting with 10000 of documents. Govt should clear each and everything now.

:lol:

What did he open for the first time that other men haven't ?

Back
Top Bottom