What's new

ZTE faces US probe for Iran dealings

which is why it important for China to grow much more powerful and then you can help the countries which are being bullied by these yankees. for example the westerners here always try and make it seem like Chinese presence in africa is a bad thing but african love China to be present in their continent cause they hate the west for colonising their countries. so China is doing a great job. russia is just as bad as NATO, they sell themselves for the right price, they cannot be trusted.
Right now they are bullying Vietnam and the Philliphines, didn't you hear their growth has slowed down now gasp! dumbass

Trying to say sorry and you ***** just put a piece of **** in my face

you just called Iran an arab nation, do you know what will happen to you if say that to an Iranian?
also are you sure you are american? because your level of english seems very low for an english speaking nation.
let's assume somehow you are an American, which is impossible IMO, then you saying sorry will not change all the band thing your country has done.

you just called Iran an arab nation, do you know what will happen to you if say that to an Iranian?
also are you sure you are american? because your level of english seems very low for an english speaking nation.
let's assume somehow you are an American, which is impossible IMO, then you saying sorry will not change all the band thing your country has done.
Yes I am, plus I can be a grammar Nazi if I want.

which is why it important for China to grow much more powerful and then you can help the countries which are being bullied by these yankees. for example the westerners here always try and make it seem like Chinese presence in africa is a bad thing but african love China to be present in their continent cause they hate the west for colonising their countries. so China is doing a great job. russia is just as bad as NATO, they sell themselves for the right price, they cannot be trusted.

We still have a very long way to go, there is still so much that needs to be done before we are at an acceptable level of power.

Right now they are bullying Vietnam and the Philliphines, didn't you hear their growth has slowed down now gasp! dumbass

it is Philippines who is sending warships lol, China is being very mature and dealing with them very calmly. don't forget they can swallow both Philippines and Vietnam if they wanted to in 10 minutes.
also so what if they growth has slowed down? go check your countries debt level Indian ooops I mean American.

We still have a very long way to go, there is still so much that needs to be done before we are at an acceptable level of power.
Yes you are nothing compare to what you will be in 20 years. in 15-20 years China will be a superpower.
and right now you are still powerful enough so no one will dare to touch your country.

I am finished here so much stupidity I cannot comprehend, just don't reply back.

Yes you are nothing compare to what you will be in 20 years. in 15-20 years China will be a superpower.
and right now you are still powerful enough so no one will dare to touch your country.

I would prefer that China never becomes a "superpower" like the USA.

I just want China to be strong enough to protect ourselves and hopefully our friends too.

I think Iran wants the same thing, which is why China and Iran get along so well. :)

I am finished here so much stupidity I cannot comprehend, just don't reply back.

yeah we're stupid. Here watch this so you don't get bored:

[video]http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/2/22/americans-are-stupid-233233[/video]

I would prefer that China never becomes a "superpower" like the USA.

I just want China to be strong enough to protect ourselves and hopefully our friends too.

I think Iran wants the same thing, which is why China and Iran get along so well. :)

LOL friend, america is a superpower yet they cannot even win a war. they just have the number of planes and ships needed to be call a "superpower" now days. but that is not how it works, number of military ships,jets are not everything. you do not rank a chess players based on how many chess sets he/she owns lol

yeah we're stupid. Here watch this so you don't get bored:

[video]http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/2/22/americans-are-stupid-233233[/video]

LOL friend, america is a superpower yet they cannot even win a war. they just have the number of planes and ships needed to be call a "superpower" now days. but that is not how it works, number of military ships,jets are not everything. you do not rank a chess players based on how many chess sets he/she owns lol
I agree that Americans(some or most) are stupid, and I am lying that I am America lolz, that is why the government can rule them so easily, one more thing they want to become pop stars lolz I have to agree with you the future of America looks blunt.

I agree that Americans(some or most) are stupid, and I am lying that I am America lolz, that is why the government can rule them so easily, one more thing they want to become pop stars lolz I have to agree with you the future of America looks blunt.

well I knew you were an Indian, so why you false flagging?
anyway America people lol hahaha people who believe a triangle has no sides or star wars was a real story I am very astonished they had such an economy.
but then again it was outsiders that made america what it is in terms of technology and not "Americans" whatever it they are.

I agree that Americans(some or most) are stupid, and I am lying that I am American lolz, that is why the government can rule them so easily, one more thing they want to become pop stars lolz I have to agree with you the future of America looks blunt.

So, just curious... what is your actual country of origin?

Back
Top Bottom