What's new

Zimbabwe beat Pakistan by 24 runs in 2nd test match

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always want Asian Teams to Perform well and win. Hard Luck Pakistan. Congratulations to Zimbabwe.

^For all those dindus posting here how many of you have watched the match?
The Zimbabwe Team is not that past losing team anymore. they have really worked hard to earn that victory.

We just had series with Zimbabwe and It was India A who won 5-0 against same opponent

(Indian Bowlers who didnt played that series: Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Praveen Kumar, Pragyan Ojha, Zaheer Khan
Batsman who were not there: Dhoni, Yuvraj, Gambhir, Sehwag)

Internal board politics of Pakistan is responsible for mess in there cricket other wise Zimbabwe can never dream of defeating pakistan

If i were a pak player,i would commit suicide.
I donno how these players are going to show their faces to their wives and children.chi.wat life is this

comeon bro..they lost a match,but thats a game..India too lost games to Zimbabwe in 1996-1998 period..though they had a far better team then..Congrats to Zimbabwe..but Pakistan seriously needs to pull their game up..last few so called "Indo-Pak Rivalry" in Cricket was simply one sided matches..

what?? Really? Can't believe it. Anyway congrats to Zimbabwe.

Congratulations to Zimbabwe, any team can win a T20 or even an One day game but I wasn't expecting them to win a test match. Great job!

if you are cricket lover you should all know cricket is by chance.
Refrain from using words like shameful,doob maro etc..
I guess I am rightful in saying that the future of cricket in Zimbabwe is bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom