What's new

Zimbabwe beat Pakistan by 24 runs in 2nd test match

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are cricket lover you should all know cricket is by chance.
Refrain from using words like shameful,doob maro etc..
I guess I am rightful in saying that the future of cricket in Zimbabwe is bright.

I am stunned by the rate of improvement......I remember seeing same team couple of months back loosing badly to a second grade team of a country :omghaha:......But they have proved themselves against mighty Pakistanis:woot:

We just had series with Zimbabwe and It was India A who won 5-0 against same opponent

(Indian Bowlers who didnt played that series: Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Praveen Kumar, Pragyan Ojha, Zaheer Khan
Batsman who were not there: Dhoni, Yuvraj, Gambhir, Sehwag)

we were also playing with many youngsters.

I guess I am rightful in saying that the future of cricket in Zimbabwe is bright.

Ladies and Gentleman, Look this cricket expert @ssethii!! Lol!!

Dude, its all due to our fragile batting... You know Even Indian A cricket has cleaned sweep against this Zimbabwe team.. One can imagine the Level of our Batting!! :laughcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
now bad economy is no excuse! zimbabwe's economy is also worst!

Congratulation to Zimbabwe ......... :P

I hope to see the Zimwambe becoming a team like they were in late 90's... A walkover series like with India's will not do much good to their cricket. However in this series they have started to show the temperament.

Hard luck for Pakistan but a well deserved and well needed win for Zimwambe..

Its good to see that Misbah is contributing continuously. I have always believed that he is a worthy successor of Yohana..

Congrats Zimbabwe!!

My sympathy & condolences are with Pakistanis; defeated by Zimbabwe!! :fie: May be someday their cricket team will rise again!! :cray:

:devil:

:omghaha: :omghaha: :yay: :rofl: :rofl: :dance3: :dance3:

he he he he .....:D:D:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha::D:D.......he he he he

World Class Bowling

Ladies and Gentleman, Look this cricket expert @ssethii!! Lol!!

Dude, its all due to our fragile batting... You know Even Indian A cricket has cleaned sweep against this Zimbabwe team.. One can imagine the Level of our Batting!! :laughcry:

i am not an expert but you definitely are a street fan reacting like we lost to some college boys team.
the point being we have always a fragile batting order especially openers but still we won many tittles and and reached near victory to others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran Khan ko bolo ke woh politics chhore aur wapis aa jaye cricket mein

Well done Zimbabwe. Shame on the Pakistan Team for playing the test match like a T20 because there was plenty of time and reckless batting is the main cause of the loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom