What's new

Zia ul-Haq's legacy in Pakistan 'enduring and toxic'

This good n bad terrorist classification by Pakistan is going to weaken its fight against terrorism

[Bregs];4788414 said:
This good n bad terrorist classification by Pakistan is going to weaken its fight against terrorism
There is no good or bad classification. Those talibans who fought during Russian invasion are long gone, those who are left have nothing to do with Pakistan. They are headache of Afghanistan and USA, whether they are right or wrong. TTP is Pakistan's concern and they are criminals need to be executed.

There is no good or bad classification. Those talibans who fought during Russian invasion are long gone, those who are left have nothing to do with Pakistan. They are headache of Afghanistan and USA, whether they are right or wrong. TTP is Pakistan's concern and they are criminals need to be executed.

TTP is a scum must be eliminated but what about Taliban role vs Pakistan once us n allies leave Afghanistan

Only "Mard Leader and Mard Military General " Pakistan have got in through out history , Other Generals and Leader are all Gays and "Haram ke Pillay".

he will attain jannat god willingly.
may bless his soul.

Why did u leave prosperous and secure pakistan and living with infidels and yes i am sure he is sharing room with Satan and al saud family newest member Osama plus Saddam and family.He is prolly having a blast their :flame:

Why did u leave prosperous and secure pakistan and living with infidels and yes i am sure he is sharing room with Satan and al saud family newest member Osama plus Saddam and family.He is prolly having a blast their :flame:

are always this arrogant? i have no problems with non-muslims, just because i follow islam doesn't mean i have to hate non muslims why are you ***** so backwards thinking? living in america wasn't my choice but my fathers choice and it was a good choice who would want to live in pakistan where people like you live there? besides its us pakistanis who are the reason pakistan even exists you pa kis living in pakistan would sell your mothers for cash.

who threw whole nation in a proxy war for dollars is the best leader of pakistan? still the nation is suffering from his misdeeds.

where do you learn your history from?
please just explain how he threw us in a proxy war.

are always this arrogant? i have no problems with non-muslims, just because i follow islam doesn't mean i have to hate non muslims why are you ***** so backwards thinking? living in america wasn't my choice but my fathers choice and it was a good choice who would want to live in pakistan where people like you live there? besides its us pakistanis who are the reason pakistan even exists you pa kis living in pakistan would sell your mothers for cash.

Why do you think like that?

i have surveyed the place not once a number of times. Furthemore, there was program on graves of famous personalities of the past by Iqrar ul Hasan (Sar-e-Aam) I think you need to see that as well. Even Jalib's grave was deserted who has been so much quoted by all the politicians (Han Main Baghi Hun).

And for God sake dont compare Zia with MA Jinnah. ZuH was no where close to him, neither in vision, nor in character or in act.

i heard jinnah was at one point ready to accept a united india is that true? just asking not sure.

[Bregs];4788414 said:

well see whats happens, the generals are the leaders for a reason im sure they thought all the plus and the minus.

Why do you think like that?

what do you mean? what you talking about?

@mods close this thread im sure its going to get heated up in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
i heard jinnah was at one point ready to accept a united india is that true? just asking not sure.

well see whats happens, the generals are the leaders for a reason im sure they thought all the plus and the minus.

what do you mean? what you talking about?

1. yes jinnah agreed on single india with different ballet options but good forbit that dint happen other wise we would have been in worse situtaion than pakistan and beruit

1. yes jinnah agreed on single india with different ballet options but good forbit that dint happen other wise we would have been in worse situtaion than pakistan and beruit

thanks for the info. do you have a link by any chance in case somebody asks me where i got my info from?

Only "Mard Leader and Mard Military General " Pakistan have got in through out history , Other Generals and Leader are all Gays and "Haram ke Pillay".

Siachin was captured by India during his tenure and Zia gave the famous statement... there doesn't even grows grass... this puts a BIG question mark on him being mard.

Siachin was captured by India during his tenure and Zia gave the famous statement... there doesn't even grows grass... this puts a BIG question mark on him being mard.

i see....... so who is your fav leader then?

who threw whole nation in a proxy war for dollars is the best leader of pakistan? still the nation is suffering from his misdeeds.

and what about the Musharraf Who threw whole country in same type of war under US pressure.
I rather blame Musharraf than Zia.

Back
Top Bottom