What's new

Zhuhai Airshow 13th Edition - September 28, 2021 to 3rd October, 2021

2 new AESA RADAR .... ???
they are for commercial aircraft. this type of radar is not so sophisticated anymore in china just like drones.

ifv
Or37IdC.gif

Surprised to see and I was about to say the same. Why would they showcase it? May be they are trying to demonstrate EW/ECM/ECCM development like they brought J-16D to the show.
if I am not wrong on one single seat flanker I read J-11B or D (last alphabat was not clear enough), so the point is we know J-11 do not have any EW variant
they are for commercial aircraft.
I must ask by commercial aircraft you mean civilian planes ... ???

Without having met - you'll spot me from a mile.

And it has nothing to do with the decade old image on my YouTube Channel.
Can you get pics of the Emirati section too? Namely a company called Halcon.

They should be unveiling a new ALCM or glide munition and some other missiles too.

Screenshot_20210922-153725_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-152707_YouTube.jpg

Can you get pics of the Emirati section too? Namely a company called Halcon.

They should be unveiling a new ALCM or glide munition and some other missiles too.

View attachment 780110

View attachment 780111
Really not interested in that Pavillion. I think last time I went there (only) because you had requested. They were acting so weird with me taking pictures - as if I was gonna reverse engineer their stuff.

I'll see if I can get some images on all 5 Days.

@Deino Any chance this is the Bliskavka (Black Lighting) from Ukraine, considering the relationship with Motor Sich and China? The YouTube video has a close look at the missile.

If it is, then the Phrase “Lightning and Thunder” would be a great tag link in marketing.

Last edited:
Without having met - you'll spot me from a mile.

And it has nothing to do with the decade old image on my YouTube Channel.
Bring me some patches, I’ll pay, I’m desperate to get some :p

Could there be some need to have two J-20 mockups displayed at the same time with one big and the other one small?
Why is no one talking about the fact, that there are TWO DIFFERENT SD-10As? @0:17 mark. We can see one which is the regular one, and then another one with the green booster section, which seems to have similar fins to the PL-15.

Why is no one talking about the fact, that there are TWO DIFFERENT SD-10As? @0:17 mark. We can see one which is the regular one, and then another one with the green booster section, which seems to have similar fins to the PL-15.

Will you please point-out and make it easy for someone like me to understand? For your ease, I have captured relevant frames showcasing whole display.
IMG_20210926_024634.jpg
IMG_20210926_024652.jpg
IMG_20210926_024709.jpg
IMG_20210926_024728.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom