What's new

Zardari's act of insanity

Another act of insanity from Zardari. Notice this place is actually Islamabad, the capital of PAKISTAN but not one single national flag of Pakistan, only flags of PPP. How are Pakistanis supposed to be united under one flag when the president of our nation has replaced the national flag with his party's flag?

Look at what Zardari did to our beautiful Islamabad. PPP flags are everywhere!

what is this crap?:angry:

First of all i'm not a PPP member so this goes against my freedom of choice, then back in 2007, when i last visited Pakistan, there were flags of diffrent countries including Pakistani flags there....don't tell me that now on 14th August i've to see BB, Bhutto and Bilawal potraits instead of Quaid's?! :hitwall:

what is this crap?:angry:

First of all i'm not a PPP member so this goes against my freedom of choice, then back in 2007, when i last visited Pakistan, there were flags of diffrent countries including Pakistani flags there....don't tell me that now on 14th August i've to see BB, Bhutto and Bilawal potraits instead of Quaid's?! :hitwall:

Now no flag is visible except for the PPP flag, and Quaid-e-Azam's portrait has been replaced by Bilawal ZARDARI's portrait.

Last edited:
is this possible in the near future? we should put military back in power.

I wana KNOW that How to DelEte AccOuNt ON DeFEnce ForUM???????
IT IS StARtIng SuCk Now.........BeCoz Ov SucH UselEss TOpICS.........NAme THIS ForUm ......................."WORLD USELESS TOPIC FORUM"!!!!!
PLEAseeeeeeeee..........................StoP MAkINg Such ******* THReAds!!!!

I wana KNOW that How to DelEte AccOuNt ON DeFEnce ForUM???????
IT IS StARtIng SuCk Now.........BeCoz Ov SucH UselEss TOpICS.........NAme THIS ForUm ......................."WORLD USELESS TOPIC FORUM"!!!!!
PLEAseeeeeeeee..........................StoP MAkINg Such ******* THReAds!!!!

ANy ONe IS DeRe to REpLy NoW/????????

Stop alternating between caps and smallcase first.

we all know that zardari is the enemy of the state he does not care what is happening in Pakistan all he wants is money and he will get the job done. he and his party members should be killed publicly and show his crimes to all the Pakistanis. Actually all those political parties which have damaged Pakistan in the past should also be killed and example should be set so that no corrupt political leader should be born again ever. Army should impose Marshall Law now because its to much now Pakistan kai halat din ba din kharab hotay ja rahay hain no food no water no electricity ets and ANP which is a pro Afghan party is succeeding in thr goals actually all the enemy of Pakistan and succeeding in thr goal so military should come out on the roads once again and danday ki zaroor sai yai mulk ko theek kerain because that's how people will work and things will get better. for me Pakistan is first and rest is later.we all know that USA is framing Pakistan by using people like that guy Amir that guy who was arrested in Ny and the americans are now forcing pakistan to start a operation in North Waziristan all Zardari will say is give me money and i will get the job done. we need marshall law now and punish all the domestic enemies of Pakistan we already know them. Pakistan Zindabad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom