What's new

zardari- I am ok and will return soon

hahahaha acha hua, aur do vote gadhe ki party ko , maze karo ab 1 aur saal .

Khape Kahpe aur Pakistani kaum khape.

guru dutt, ceenajori HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEEH HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJJAJAJA

Wasn't he going to UK for some more check-ups?!?!
Oh God. You are the Most Merciful and Most Gracious. Please have mercy on the people and with your grace, take him where he best deserves to be!

No no PPP bhutto family & zardari have sacrificed enough for pakistan we dont want you back. In fact go away leave our people in peace you have sucked enough blood of pakistanis mr zardari chor

agar yeah zoo chala gaya tu zoo mein rehnay walay animals ki zindagi azab bana dey ga yeah :lol:

I was thinking about feeding the jaanwar with him. I think they would make nice kebabs for the crocodiles. Mind you their would always be 10% missing!! :enjoy:

Best place for Zardari is
Heart of Indians with lots of love :smitten::smitten::smitten:
Looks like Indians are in love with him lots of prayers mmmmmm
Mates why dont you give him Indian nationality and ELECT HIM FOR YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT???? :what:

India will ROCK LOl just joking never mind :)

Guys every one should pray that

OHH ALMIGHTY GOD PLEASE FORGIVE US AND PLEASE NEVER EVER PUNISH US A LEADER LIKE ZARDARI PLEASE

Indians, Pakistanis, Frangies............ every one

Back
Top Bottom