American Pakistani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Zardari asks US for personal security.
By AZHAR MASOOD | ARAB NEWS

Published: Jan 12, 2011 21:07 Updated: Jan 12, 2011 21:07

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari has reportedly asked the United States to provide him with personal security like that given to Afghan President Hamid Karzai.

According to sources, Zardari has stopped trusting Pakistani security guards following the recent assassination of Punjab Gov. Salman Taseer.

He has also, reportedly, confined himself to his Karachi residence, Bilawal House, for the last two weeks. Zardari is also said to be superstitious and seeks security advice from astrologers who advised him to live close to the sea and away from hills.

Islamabad is surrounded by hills whereas his residence in Karachi is close to the Arabian Sea. Since assuming the role of president, Zardari has routinely sacrificed one black goat a day at the Presidential Palace in Islamabad.

Old news.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

http://http://arabnews.com/world/article233625.ece

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY.

Our beveloved president of Pakistan is damn scared about his life, and wouldnt resign from his job and leave the country and live in palaces! :angry:

If you really love your life so much, then ink the ppapers, leave this country for good, be happy with all the money (and your life) and make billions all over the world happy too!

Old news and it was rejected by Govt saying NO American guards for Zardari

He already has it,
he has had it since he became president.

The correct statement should be, he is not happy with the men he already has, and wants more; like those of Karzai.

Reminds of of the Chicken, trying to defend her little babies !

i think constitution of Pakistan will not allow him to take foreign security guards

This bastard ... is so courpt from head to toe it is pathiec.. he is scared for his life cuz evil can never escape being hunt down sooner or later :hang2:.

Last edited:
This news was denied by the spokesperson...

I hope our country learns to sop playing games i.e. politicians vs army

These games are good for school going kids...not for grown ups...

Yeah...

Somehow though.. one can imagine zardari going on the hotline to obama..
"Munni badnam howi.. darling teray liye"...

because this request would equate us to Afghanistan then..Govt no longer in command..or confined to Isl.

Yeah...

Somehow though.. one can imagine zardari going on the hotline to obama..
"Munni badnam howi.. darling teray liye"...

because this request would equate us to Afghanistan then..Govt no longer in command..or confined to Isl.

More than that if some of his advisers had some knowledge of American History and had known that there was a man known as John F K fallen president of US . :angel:

Now this is news to me! Is this the fallout of the assassination of the late Mr. Taseer? Honestly, it is quite surprising to find out that the president of your country is not feeling confident enough in his personal security.

Now this is news to me! Is this the fallout of the assassination of the late Mr. Taseer? Honestly, it is quite surprising to find out that the president of your country is not feeling confident enough in his personal security.

The guy has a personal astrologer..
and has a black goat..repeat.. only BLACK.. sacrificed everyday while he resides in the president's official abode..

The govt has denied any such development. But i guess some of his advisers may have advised so BUT again the idea of having Americans guarding president of Pakistan in itself a racepie for political disaster in Pakistan If and When US decided to pull the plug on him for changing political scene for own interests.

we dint forget killing of Zia

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom