What's new

Zardari asks UN for international flood appeal

bhikari ko chance chayee bus jahaan chance mila woheen mangna shuru ker diya lolz

I think pak should invest more in building flood Barages and Dams
Every yr millions of Cusec of water just drains into the Arabian sea , this water should be harnessed to provide relief durring Summer Draughts as well as generate electricity

I read somewhere that Indus River if Dammed properly can generate some 20000 MW of electrcity alone , enough to solve power crises in Pak for 10 yrs
It can alleivate the status of Zardari in minds of pak from a thief to a statesman , if he manages to implement these projects effectively

if all water is stopped it will be devastating for eco system of arabian sea ..

We had the same problem last year - and monsoons have been occurring forever (a really long time)- Why can't Pakistanis ever seem to get anything done without someone else kicking them up their behind to get things done? Not a failed state? OK, sure
Now thats a million dollar question . Why do pakistani politicians always ask for international aid . Maybe to fill there pockets rather than giving it to the people .

Zardari Bhikari

Na na beta , actually it must be zardari greedy . If he is bikari then all pakis r under the poverty line . I once read that he is one of the richest person of pakistan , if i am not wrong .

He has left for london today; for a medical check up.
Arey bhai aa gaya uska bura waqt . Congratulations to **** brothers . Now choose wisely in 2013 elections . I seriously hope that south asia may be stabilised as quickly as possible ..

He has left for london today; for a medical check up.
Arey bhai aa gaya uska bura waqt . Congratulations to **** brothers . Now choose wisely in 2013 elections . I seriously hope that south asia may be stabilised as quickly as possible . !

haha as if goi will give aid to zardari . Mate he will make a joke out of himself if he asks india for help .

why not?

India give them aid when Pakistan had a bigger flood before, anyway we wont give them aid this time, maybe a $500m loan perhaps?

why not?

India give them aid when Pakistan had a bigger flood before, anyway we wont give them aid this time, maybe a $500m loan perhaps?
That was a different case yar . That time many international countries aided pakistan . India had to throw a little sum of money to the sufferes . Today the situation is diffrent . The Goi knows that whatever sum the'll provide to pak , that is gonna be used against india only . U know what i mean . There is absolutely no chance that india will provide $$$$ to pakistan which r gonna be used against it . Got my point !!!

why not?

.....Loan is given after accessing the repayment capability ....and moreover the intent......

Zadari should ask India and China for help instead, we are trillion dollar+ economy.
After checking China's record a teh time of earthquake and last year's flood, they will not go to China.
China will only provide help where it's interest is furthered e.g creating nuisance for India, Gwadar, *** etc. It does not believe in Humanitarian help.

BBC News - Pakistan floods: Two million hit by disease in Sindh

_55336902_pakistan_floods_2011_464.gif

More than two million people in Pakistan are suffering from flood-related diseases following torrential rain in Sindh province, officials say.

More than 7,000 people are being treated for snake bites. Aid agencies estimate that six million people have been affected by the floods and that cases of malaria and diarrhoea are increasing.

The UN's refugee agency says that the flooding is so bad that some areas will remain submerged for six months..However the BBC's M Ilyas Khan in Pakistan says that the situation in the southern port city of Karachi is showing some sign of limping back to normal after three days of heavy downpours.

Our correspondent says that some schools whose premises were not flooded have managed to reopen after being closed for two days.

Back
Top Bottom