What's new

Zalmay Khalilzad US Pak-Afg Ambassador Warns Pak Deep State & Higher Judiciary

imadul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

My Take: US recongonizing error of dealing with double faced Mil Estab, could not end war 2001 - 2018.
Peace mission and pull out fast tracked only when PMIK took power as he sincerely worked to facilitate US pull out that was completed Aug 2021.
US also realized Bajwa was playing his game courtesy cunning services of Hussain Haqqani.

I am expecting the whole PDM+Mil Establishment Hercules to deflate.
It also signals US believes IK is returning doesn't matter what PDM+Mil Estb try and they wanted to have a friendly government and a friendly population in Pakistan, gateway to central Asia and central Asia gateway to deep see ports, and China 🇨🇳 - Russian Federation 🇷🇺 factor.

The Americans know who’s sincere and who’s a pig. They’ve had enough of this entity that’s abused them, while taking their money.
No honor whatsoever.

The Americans know who’s sincere and who’s a pig. They’ve had enough of this entity that’s abused them, while taking their money.
No honor whatsoever.

Zalimay is a king for this.

I used to not like him as I thought he's just a puppet. But, his insight is very valuable here.

Zalimay is a king for this.

I used to not like him as I thought he's just a puppet. But, his insight is very valuable here.
He was part of the Neo-Con, but had insight on Pakistan. What gets me is the political immaturity in Pakistani politics. The Army is to rightfully blame for this, but to continue to seek outside guidance is quite frankly embarrassing. Bunch of kids asking for the grownups to come solve our issues.

He was part of the Neo-Con, but had insight on Pakistan. What gets me is the political immaturity in Pakistani politics. The Army is to rightfully blame for this, but to continue to seek outside guidance is quite frankly embarrassing. Bunch of kids asking for the grownups to come solve our issues.

Yeah we can easily see it with the appointment with Ishaq Dar. He put the economy in a blender.

Initially I did not believe his tweet. I double and triple checked that this is his and not a fake account.

It is a very important signal.
US govt using him to signal what they themselves don't want to say.
I expect khaki pants dropping down and pampers will be exposed.

What is his current position or status in the US security/govt apparatus?
Initially I did not believe his tweet. I double and triple checked that this is his and not a fake account.

He’s not involved in any capacity but has influence as he’s been connected with the establishment for close to 3 decades now.

Basically, the US Gov deep state telling GHQ to behave. They used personalities like Zalimay to convey their message in a diplomatic manner

I don't think he is in favor with the current USG at the moment, so this statement can more be due to PTI lobbying efforts or personal connections rather than an indirect message from the USG.

BUT, I was reading the news a couple of days ago that Gen Kurilla did mention Pakistan's political and economic challenges, although they were in a different context in response to a question of a senator.

I don't think he is in favor with the current USG at the moment, so this statement can more be due to PTI lobbying efforts or personal connections rather than an indirect message from the USG.

BUT, I was reading the news a couple of days ago that Gen Kurilla did mention Pakistan's political and economic challenges, although they were in a different context in response to a question of a senator.

Funny how the favorite target of the "absolutely not!" in public turns out to be the most influential party to lobby in private, eh? :D

Never ever trust these painch*ds. USG only adapted a dEmOcRacy and hoooman rights narrative after their agents failed to deliver. Not every body who speaks in favor of IK is a well-wisher of Pakistan.

Meanwhile, they continue to extract favors from Pakistan like material support in Ukraine war. They like to play both sides in a conflict/struggle, and then comes their actual gameplan when both sides are exhausted.

He’s not involved in any capacity but has influence as he’s been connected with the establishment for close to 3 decades now.

Basically, the US Gov deep state telling GHQ to behave. They used personalities like Zalimay to convey their message in a diplomatic manner

Do you actually think its deep state?

I think its just an honest assessment.

US doesn't care about a periptery.

I mean... "We are carefully watching the events in Pakistan, our partner, and looking forward to the progress of governance and prosperity."

Last edited:
Funny how the favorite target of the "absolutely not!" in public turns out to be the most influential party to lobby in private, eh? :D

Meh I'd say it's more nuanced than this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom