What's new

Zakir Naik rejects Two Nation Thoery

deleted - posted in wrong thread

Last edited:
sorry i forgot about the Zakir Naik.

One who being a Muslim can support Yazeed is just like a Bishop or a Molvi supporting Anti-Christ (Dajjal) or a Pandit supporting Rawann. So whatelse is to be expected from such a person.

my dear Genius friend it is not like what you are thinking. I curse Yazeed myself too and consider him a Kafir but let me see what you have to reply to my question

Let me tell you one thing:

Islam was completed during the time of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. There cannot be anything added into it......... We respect all the Sahabas and we want to follow their Sunnahs too. That is what you call "Ahl-e-Sunnat Wal Jamaat" right?

now tell me was Yazeed there during the time of Prophet? no he wasn't right? so what is the reason that you declared him kafir?

Ok if you know the reason that is good (i hardly believe you know the reasons) but if you want to say that he fought against Hazrat Imam Hussain R.A. and Ahl-e-Bait so he should be declared Kafir then what would you say about the Battle of Camels when Hazrat Ayesha Fought against Hazrat Ali R.A.? tell me if either of them should be labballed as Kafir? or what would you say when Hazrat Ameer Muawiya fought against Hazrat Ali R.A so should we declare either of them as Kafir?

If not then why should you declare Yazeed a kafir when he fought with Hazrat Imam Hussain?

I once again repeat that I curse Yazeed myself and consider him Kafir but i want to know why you are declaring him Kafir and putting him in the rows of Dajjal or Rawana?

So let say he is right for the sake of argument but still it doesn't change the fact that pakistan or even isolated(muslim world) BD will chose demise from earth than merge with hindu dominant bharat. I personally has some respect for him and still do because he is knowledgeable in islamic matter but he has disrespected asspiration of people of pak and BD. Not to mention about the millions that gave lives for seperate home land for Muslim and I can assure him that most of us will chose to eating grass than left over kabab from bharat. I personally believe that muslims of bharat are little Jealous of us for Obvious reasons though they will disagree just to prove their allegiance to hindu bharat. :coffee:

Why is it hard for some people to accept that "two nation theory"? I say we reject those who reject two naiton theory!!!:agree:

So let say he is right for the sake of argument but still it doesn't change the fact that pakistan or even isolated(muslim world) BD will chose demise from earth than merge with hindu dominant bharat. I personally has some respect for him and still do because he is knowledgeable in islamic matter but he has disrespected asspiration of people of pak and BD. Not to mention about the millions that gave lives for seperate home land for Muslim and I can assure him that most of us will chose to eating grass than left over kabab from bharat. I personally believe that muslims of bharat are little Jealous of us for Obvious reasons though they will disagree just to prove their allegiance to hindu bharat. :coffee:

Why is it hard for some people to accept that "two nation theory"? I say we reject those who reject two naiton theory!!!:agree:

Islamic principles can only be practiced in Islamic state completely , for which we got Pakistan , Zakir Naik should continue struggle for independence of remaining 250 million muslims living under Hindu rule,

Mullah ko jo hai hind me sajda ki ajazat
Nadan samahjta hai islam hai azad.

Al Zkir. yiour point is very valid and i respect that, but let me say this that it sad to see Muslim breaking up into small states and that my friends is the desires of our enemies to isolate us and than force us to submit tho their concocted ireas of Democracies and freeedom of expressions.

These freedom of expression they used to insult other and hide behind the freedom thing. so do not be fooled by these slogans and be protective of the Deen and Sunnah.

But do nor condone violance because Islam does not condone it, as a mater of fact Islam tells us that If an "INNOCENT PERSON IS KILLED, IT LIKE DEATH OF WHOLE HUMANITY".

Clearly, I have read far more history than you have since you have no clue about either history or the point I was making.

a. I never said Indian Muslims should leave or be forced out of India - it is their country too. I questioned that out of 2 countries formed on the basis of religion on the planet - a. Israel (homeland of Jews) and b. Pakistan (homeland of subcontinental Muslims) - why doesn't Pakistan have law which would allow any Muslim to emigrate? Even if they did - lol - I don't think anyone would.

b. What are these promises of heavens and stars made by Nehru? Equality? Right to adult franchise? A separate civil code?

c. "1947 Pakistan was devided for those who came at the time" - that is a blatant lie - it was divided on the basis of religion and people crossed borders right up to the 1965 war. Classic example is Asif Iqbal - the Hyderabadi cricketer who later moved to Pakistan in 1961. Learn your history before commenting.

Again u r wrong, 1947 was a time for division, but was used by unscrupolous forces to undermine the share of Pakistan as they denied Pakistan its share of wealth, of Manufecturing and of land like feroze pur and Pathankot,

Now if u take your prejudice galsses off u will realize that in country like pakistan which has the population of 165 million, how would 200 million be accomodated, think about it man. We weill welcome all MUslims to Pakistan, we however will need more land, Now u talked about a Cricketeer who in 60s came to Pakistan is a gesture that pakistan will continue to make for small numbers, FYI, you presidant Dr. Zakir was also in pakistan offering his inovations such as that of his rocket systems, we respecfully refused and he went back to India.

U talk about Israel, they continue to bulldoze Arab homes in this day and age and arab land is gifted it to Isaelis, What a terrible thing to do, Pakistan will never do this to its minorities. so don't go equating Pakistan with Israel.

India and others talk about secularism and yet they donot precitce that in reality, In India they call it HIndu India and in Denmark and holand,they claim themselves to be secular, but when Minarets question comes, they cliam themselves to a christians socities.

You cannot claim to be secular and Hindu/ christian at the same time, u are one or the other.

Promises of heaven and earth were that if Muslims styed back their rights will be not only protected but will be backed by GOI grants and stipends to attrect them. But it was all a false promise as it is time tested false promise.

Last edited:
Wow. 17 pages of discussion on what Zakir Naik said. He must be a very important man.

Let us not be harsh on him, he sometimes makes a good point when challanged by Hindus.

Let us give him the benefit of the doubt and not be swayed by these anti Muslim forces.

In my openion he need to learn about presenting Islam in the manners that is based on intelligance and comon sense, cuase Islam is a deen of both as it is the deen chosen for mankind by Allah S.W.T.

my dear Genius friend it is not like what you are thinking. I curse Yazeed myself too and consider him a Kafir but let me see what you have to reply to my question

Let me tell you one thing:

Islam was completed during the time of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. There cannot be anything added into it......... We respect all the Sahabas and we want to follow their Sunnahs too. That is what you call "Ahl-e-Sunnat Wal Jamaat" right?

now tell me was Yazeed there during the time of Prophet? no he wasn't right? so what is the reason that you declared him kafir?

Ok if you know the reason that is good (i hardly believe you know the reasons) but if you want to say that he fought against Hazrat Imam Hussain R.A. and Ahl-e-Bait so he should be declared Kafir then what would you say about the Battle of Camels when Hazrat Ayesha Fought against Hazrat Ali R.A.? tell me if either of them should be labballed as Kafir? or what would you say when Hazrat Ameer Muawiya fought against Hazrat Ali R.A so should we declare either of them as Kafir?

If not then why should you declare Yazeed a kafir when he fought with Hazrat Imam Hussain?

I once again repeat that I curse Yazeed myself and consider him Kafir but i want to know why you are declaring him Kafir and putting him in the rows of Dajjal or Rawana?

Dear bros i read some statement which was written in 2 and 3rd hijri and i stick with Imam Ghazali R.A and he said i will not say Yazeed kafr nor Mushrik as lot of people seen him praying five times a day and based on Hadith and Quran we cann't state a men Kafir or Mushrik who pray, and according to him after Imam Hussain R.A (may Allah bless him) dead lot of Sahaba's were alived on that time and no body say Kafir or Musriq to him and as i read about sahaba they they are brave enough to say any thing in front of any one and only fear of Allah.

So as per Imam Ghazali about Yazeed he say wallah alam and similar to me wallah alam and i will not say he is Kafir nor Mushrik.

And one thing i should say, how many people pray five times a day that we criticize some one else, first we have to look our selves (be honest to our selves first) and i try to pray five time a day and yes that is truth about me and may Allah help me to pray five times a day

Who gives a damn about what Zakir Nair thinks.

The fact is Pakistan and India are two separate countries now.

Back
Top Bottom