What's new

Zakir Naik: Pakistan should not have been created

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope muslims were incredibly weak even in 85% Muslim places like Abbotabad Hindus and Sikhs controlled the economy it would be no different from what condition of Muslims is in India today only worse

All Muslim majority states would be like Kashmir and riots would be super common
may be but i think those who opposed Pakistan and those who supported Pakistan all were sincere to muslims but were thinking differently.

You would have been safer in Pakistan.Heck hindus are more safer in Pakistan as compared to india.
Now bharatis will reply you with posting link of that other thread of Hindus getting threats in Pak. Propaganda news.

splitting of nation and country states is not a new thing - it has happened all through history and for all sorts of reasons. the most common reason ofcourse is influential leaders clashing for positions of power. How they acquire such influence? religion, trade, race, physical might, blackmail, personality etc. In this case Jinnah and few others used religion.

Has partition made India and Pakistan less? Without doubt, because the two waste resources against each other. The Islamic religion is used as the fuel for sustaining this dispute.

Irony is the most common perpetual thing, next to time and karma. In this case the very factor that was used to create the two sides continues to be abused to keep them both in conflict.

Muslims certainly have suffered due to this but a majority of their sufferings are not due to the splitting of nations but rather due to other misguided notions.

It is incontrovertible that Hindus on India and Pakistan have borne the predominant brunt of partition.

Everyone is entitled to their views. But I do feel that Partition should have done in a more sensible and logical manner to minimize loss of life. It is also true that both countries waste resources on each other which should ideally be used for healthcare, education and sanitation. Do I begrudge the existence of Pakistan? No - maybe that was the political solution that was needed. Do I begrudge the wars, riots and hatred? Of course I do. The idea of Partition was to peacefully co-exist; not to be at each others' throats.

but still we would have been powerful enough to make them suffer too. together with dalits and moaist we could have ruled on india for another thousand years.

the creation of Pakistan was a controlled division of inevitable....
if left intact....india would have fractured with muslims getting an even larger piece and may be recreation of Mughal like entity.... so they decided on a controlled division...

only thing that went wrong in that plan was Pakistan was not supposed to have a land border with china... but caz indian could not hold on to what was given to them... we have now

Nope muslims were incredibly weak even in 85% Muslim places like Abbotabad Hindus and Sikhs controlled the economy it would be no different from what condition of Muslims is in India today only worse

All Muslim majority states would be like Kashmir and riots would be super common

And now same hindu baniya from Pakistan control India economy. They got much bigger market for themselves only.

No point taking shots at man who is effectively marooned in Saudi Arabia. All I'm going to say is despite his anti-Pakistan views, he was treated with respect when he met Maulana Tariq Jameel, a Pakistani.

BE7AWAB.jpg

One of the biggest problem with we Pakistani is that we are not committed with our country. 70 years after independence we are still discussing the creation of Pakistan. Sometimes we are talking about predictions of Abdul Kalam Azad, sometimes Zakir Naik's remarks and sometimes Alta Hussain speaches. Stop it, and be grateful to Allah and enjoying freedom.

he is right. muslims in india were left. Pakistan was broken and muslims were further divided.
If we would have been with india then we could have easily forced them to do whatever we wanted. we could have easily won elections in many indian provinces and then through their assemblies founded a new state called Pakistan with much bigger area and more provinces.
But Pakistan is what Allah wanted and it may have been for a reason.

You clearly don't understand your neighbor. The Cow meet would've been banned a couple of years after the Indian independence and like the post after yours says, there would've been a few Hyderabad's and Kashmirs on the planet, all resulting in genocide, suppression and abuse of people from your religion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom