What's new

Zaid Hamid versus Marvi Sirmed on Najam Sethi's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Hindu's are tolerant and humane people - not the same as indian Hindu's at all.

Don't bring India into it ..we are nothing like you ..we believe Unity in Diversity and not in dividing people up according to their religion and culture.

As for your above..it is hilarious non answer portraying your inability come up with sensible response!!

..so did Jinnah also define, that the Hindus which will remain in Pakistan will become humane people..as oppose to those evil Hinduz who move to India?..Is this also a part of ideology??

Don't bring India into it ..we are nothing like you ..we believe Unity in Diversity and not in dividing people up according to their religion and culture.

As for your above..it is hilarious non answer portraying your inability come up with sensible response!!

..so did Jinnah also define, that the Hindus which will remain in Pakistan will become humane people..as oppose to those evil Hinduz who move to India?..Is this also a part of ideology??

The indian establishment of upper caste - Brahamin's have an hegemonic agenda for the entire region, whereas our Hindu's are wonderful and patriotic people - who I am proud to call fellow Pakistani's, and if you don't want india discussed don't stick your opinions in a thread that has nothing to do with india, but is an internal debate between Pakistani's.

any minority that is insignificant to challenge the political social rights of muslims comes under truce with Muslims...

as per the western defintion of nation which you want to follow, should I tell you how many great Nations union of India is home to ? Now bug off...

So?? just because they are minority ..they are not entitled to rights, which you have privileged yourself with ie the right to a separate country, that you were eager to get it for your self?..how convenient..remember you were also minority once and were shouting wolf.

As a I said before ..don't bring India into it ..as we do not believe in this two nation theory agenda..hence we want to be one ..despite cultural and religious differences.

The indian establishment of upper caste - Brahamin's have an hegemonic agenda for the entire region, whereas our Hindu's are wonderful and patriotic people - who I am proud to call fellow Pakistani's, and if you don't want india discussed don't stick your opinions in a thread that has nothing to do with india, but is an internal debate between Pakistani's.

Ohh I did not want bring India into it for the sake of this thread ..if you want bring India into it ..by all means ..I'll rip your argument to shreds.

Wheres I am still waiting to see where in your original ideology where these distinguishing characteristics of different kind of Hindus jotted down..how do you identify them?..there are no Brahman/uppercast hindus in Pakistan?
Or do you just make this crap up ..as you go?

So?? just because they are minority ..they are not entitled to rights, which you have privileged yourself with ie the right to a separate country, that you were eager to get it for your self?..how convenient..remember you were also minority once and were shouting wolf.

As a I said before ..don't bring India into it ..as we do not believe in this two nation theory agenda..hence we want to be one ..despite cultural and religious differences.

kindly donot generalize, now that you have so I will answer truce maybe with anyone, as long as it doesnot pose a threat to our rights...

as far as india is concern, I went with your western adopted definition of Nation, by which union of india is a home to many great Nations...

Ohh I did not want bring India into it for the sake of this thread ..if you want bring India into it ..by all means ..I'll rip your argument to shreds.

Wheres I am still waiting to see where in your original ideology where these distinguishing characteristics of different kind of Hindus jotted down..how do you identify them?..there are no Brahman/uppercast hindus in Pakistan?
Or do you just make this crap up ..as you go?

Speaking from personal experience - Pakistani Hindu's I have met are wonderful and patriotic people, no hate between lower and higher caste's. Now on the other hand, indian Brahmins I have met have hatred for lower caste people, they have told me that lower caste people have been evil in their previous life, that is why they have been born as Shudra.

kindly donot generalize, now that you have so I will answer truce maybe with anyone, as long as it doesnot pose a threat to our rights...

as far as india is concern, I went with your western adopted definition of Nation, by which union of india is a home to many great Nations...

First of all mine is not a western ideology ..but very much an Indian one ..western countries don't even have this much diversity in their countries..as in ours.

Second of all, I am just asking very same question ..this Pakistani lady is asking..is your pre-partition ideology, still relevant today..because if it is, then you are not following it !!

Speaking from personal experience - Pakistani Hindu's I have met are wonderful and patriotic people, no hate between lower and higher caste's. Now on the other hand, indian Brahmins I have met have hatred for lower caste people, they have told me that lower caste people have been evil in their previous life, that is why they have been born as Shudra.

Well I guess then it sucks for you..as you haven't met many decent people(though I very much doubt it.)

But you are still avoiding the original question!!

Two nation theory is a theory of hate and hipocracy. It was created to satisfy a few selfish indivduals' hunger for power and ego. Not that I complain about Pakistan's creation. But Pakistanis need to know how illogical and bigoted this theory is.

First of all mine is not a western ideology ..but very much an Indian one ..western countries don't even have this much diversity in their countries..as in ours.

Second of all, I am just asking very same question ..this Pakistani lady is asking..is your pre-partition ideology, still relevant today..because if it is, then you are not following it !!

mmmmuuauhahahhaahahah.......... oh just leave it...

secondly do give some time to read TWO-NATIONS THEORY, maybe by reading yourself it may crack your stubborn brain... your hatred is in way right now..

Our Hindu's are tolerant and humane people - not the same as indian Hindu's at all.

Thats quite unlike the murderer's of Salman Taseer and lawyers that hailed him.
Isn't it surprising that why hindu's are tolerant and humane, even by walking along with people who represent Intolerance and False Islam.

mmmmuuauhahahhaahahah.......... oh just leave it...

secondly do give some time to read TWO-NATIONS THEORY, maybe by reading yourself it may cracks your stubborn brain... your hatred is in way right now..

Clearly you are unable come up with a reasonable response..there fore find it easier to chicken out by punctuating your sentences with innuendos ...neva mind.

My question still stands to believers of TNT and those who can answer it .."if you believe in TNT and believe Muslims and Hindus/other religions are incompatible and can not live together under a single State, one as a numerical minority and the other as a majority.."

Why don't you carve out an another country for your minorities?

Clearly you are unable come up with a reasonable response..there fore find it easier to chicken out by punctuating your sentences with innuendos ...neva mind.

My question still stands to believers of TNT and those who can answer it .."if you believe in TNT and believe Muslims and Hindus/other religions are incompatible and can not live together under a single State, one as a numerical minority and the other as a majority.."

Why don't you carve out an another country for your minorities?

if that helps you satisfy your fried brain, I have no issue... consider it "help"

if that helps you satisfy your fried brain, I have no issue... consider it "help"

Many forums have common/sensible response to why personal attacks are taken as trolls.
They call it when someone falls short in facts and reasoning, they give away frustration by personal attack, hence saving their ego.

Two nation theory is a theory of hate and hipocracy. It was created to satisfy a few selfish indivduals' hunger for power and ego. Not that I complain about Pakistan's creation. But Pakistanis need to know how illogical and bigoted this theory is.

who are you to tell us what is better or not for us ?
why you indians have problem in this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom