What's new

Zaid hamid reply to his adverseries

He is calling Mr.Hassan Nisar, a dog indirectly while himself as spiritual faqeer?:woot:
Can anyone tell me that what were the accusations of Mr.Hasan Nisar due to which Mr.Zaid Hamid has responded very aggressively?

He is calling Mr.Hassan Nisar, a dog indirectly while himself as spiritual faqeer?:woot:
Can anyone tell me that what were the accusations of Mr.Hasan Nisar due to which Mr.Zaid Hamid has responded very aggressively?
Meet Hassan Nisar Privately and ask him his views on different issues including Alcohol yes you would find using word of dog very aggressive because dogs have some respect which Nisar lacks completely

Meet Hassan Nisar Privately and ask him his views on different issues including Alcohol yes you would find using word of dog very aggressive because dogs have some respect which Nisar lacks completely

I am not asking of his personal views,but what he said against Mr.Zaid Hamid?

he only said that first try to take control over situation in Pakistan, then think forward of Gazwa e Hind, conquering spain, taking of west etc.

Dont worry, we will stop at Ghazwa e Hind. You can have the rest.

first think about Gazwa e Lyari :omghaha:

While you think of taking control of Indian Occupied Kashmir where you have 700,000 troops stationed there over a million people.
LOL. talk about insecurity..........

:cheesy:

While you think of taking control of Indian Occupied Kashmir where you have 700,000 troops stationed there over a million people.
LOL. talk about insecurity..........

:cheesy:

Kashmir is a different story, it is a buffer point. But Lyari is yours and you cannot control it. LOL :omghaha:

Kashmir is a different story, it is a buffer point. But Lyari is yours and you cannot control it. LOL :omghaha:

So you admit Indian Occupied Kashmir is not your. Finally, the admission. Dont worry, when Ghazwa-e- Hind happens we will take that to. Just wait for it...........:azn:

So you admit Indian Occupied Kashmir is not your. Finally, the admission. Dont worry, when Ghazwa-e- Hind happens we will take that to. Just wait for it...........:azn:

I said Lyari is yours not Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom