What's new

Zaid Hamid on Lahore Attacks

Beskar

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Zaid Hamid & Fareed Paracha speak on the background of the Lahore attacks & the elements invovled in it.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Last edited by a moderator:

Shouldnt this post of Respected Zaid Hamid be in the humor/comedy section? No such a section, then do create one. I will post all his videos along with speeches of RSS/Thackeray!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldnt this post of Respected Zaid Hamid be in the humor/comedy section? No such a section, then do create one. I will post all his videos along with speeches of RSS/Thackeray!!

Indians suffer from a severe Zaid Hamid phobia.

I like it that Zaid Hamid eats indians alive.

Keep up the good work Zaid Hamid saab.

If you don't like Zaid Hamid, don't click on threads about Zaid Hamid.
You wont be able to change the fact that he has massive support among Pakistanis and to put it bluntly, your second hand comments have been dealt with countless of times here before.

bye bye :wave: don't let the door...

Even Zaid Hamid believes that we should have a civil disobidience movement and I agree we need to deal with this PPP stance

You've been walking on thin ice for a long time now. I'd suggest that you stop trolling around before someone shows you the way out.

Do you really agree with this nutcase's so called analysis? Wasnt his program, where he was debating Bharat Verma, yanked off the air by your own government while it was being broadcast live? Now why was that?
Are you the admin/mod? And anyway how am I treading on thin ice? Please do point out anything that I posted that violated posting rules.
There was a post by Omar1984 who clearly wrote that India is a country of haters. Now is that acceptable here? AFAIK and understand forum rules I have not violated any. So DONT threaten me! Let the Mods handle this if they find it offensive.
Thanks.

Even Zaid Hamid believes that we should have a civil disobidience movement and I agree we need to deal with this PPP stance

I am not a big fan of PPP either, but that party has the mandate of the people of Pakistan. It was fairly and lawfully elected according to your constitution. Do think the majority of people in Pakistan really want to start a civil disobedience movement against your present govt?

Do you really agree with this nutcase's so called analysis? Wasnt his program, where he was debating Bharat Verma, yanked off the air by your own government while it was being broadcast live? Now why was that?
Are you the admin/mod? And anyway how am I treading on thin ice? Please do point out anything that I posted that violated posting rules.
There was a post by Omar1984 who clearly wrote that India is a country of haters. Now is that acceptable here? AFAIK and understand forum rules I have not violated any. So DONT threaten me! Let the Mods handle this if they find it offensive.
Thanks.

Keep it up! One doesn't have to be a Mod or an Admin to predict a troll's uncertain future around here.

Before Zaid Hamid, many other known Journalists (known by the world for their investigative reporting) including Ansar Abassi, Kamran Khan of Geo (The TV is by the way is not much considered pro-Pakistan ) even they have exposed the hand of INDIA in attack on Sri Lankan team.

Now get over this phobia today you will also call Ansar Abassi, Kamran Khan and other "neutral" mediamen as jokers?

If you do not have any logical reply then do not come up with old ranting which the entire forum knows whenever Indians have no answer they start calling others jokers and all that.

in that case then Bharatraksak name should be changed to Bharatcomedy, NDTV to ComedyTV, IndiaTV to masalaTV, CNN IBN "india" to CNN comedy etc etc...
:pakistan:

How can people endorse this guy even when they know what he says is mostly a pigment of his imagination? Isint this the guy who said 9/11 was an inside job? Mumbai was attacked by "HINDU" terrorists....and ofcourse the unforgettable...'Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh'....lol

How can people endorse this guy even when they know what he says is mostly a pigment of his imagination? Isint this the guy who said 9/11 was an inside job? Mumbai was attacked by "HINDU" terrorists....and ofcourse the unforgettable...'Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh'....lol

On a lighter note: The same way we are endorsing your registeration with your fake IDs again and again for trolling.

On a seriouse Note: try to take some pain and read reports/statements by world known defence/millitary personnel , they also termed 9/11 an inside job.

India still have to answer 30 questions Pakistan asked about Mumbai attacks including about killing of Indian ATS chief Karkare and other officers.

NOW stick to the topic at hand Lahore attacks and alleged role of India.

If you don't like Zaid Hamid, don't click on threads about Zaid Hamid.
You wont be able to change the fact that he has massive support among Pakistanis and to put it bluntly, your second hand comments have been dealt with countless of times here before.

bye bye :wave: don't let the door...

May God bless Pakistan!!

in that case then Bharatraksak name should be changed to Bharatcomedy, NDTV to ComedyTV, IndiaTV to masalaTV, CNN IBN "india" to CNN comedy etc etc...
:pakistan:
Now y r u mentioning a comedy channel along with news channel. This is best reality comedy channel I have seen and believe me I have seen enough :India TV flag:

tx

Last edited:
Hi I had commented in Newsweek last year...... Just reproducing the same....

Posted By: thebignag @ 12/31/2007 6:28:39 AM Dear Friend, if you are a Pakisthani, I feel sorry for you. You just are refusing to see the obvious. You are in the process of loosing your country the way you knew it. Seventy percent of your professional army comprises illiterate Tribals from Pakistan-Afghanistan border, with strong clan affinity. The current operations against the militants were against their clansman, where the Army failed miserably to achieve it???s objective as it is already talibanised. It a matter of time, when these people joins their Taliban clansman in the name of Islam and Jihad to create the worst case scenario that the world has ever seen. A bunch of highly trained Army of God armed with nukes, with dreams of HOORS in haven???. And without any regards for human life or international conventions. You my friend and your kinds, educated, moderates will be shot and bombed into submission. THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO DEFANG PAKISTAN OF IT???S NUKES AND NUKE DELIVERY SYSTEM TO SECURE THE WORLD. The question in front of the world my friend is protecting a country or two but preserving human and human civilization.

Posted By: thebignag @ 12/31/2007 5:30:38 AM We need not worry about securing the nukes in Pakistan. Al Qeada and it???s cronies are not looking at stealing the nukes. They have already initiated the process to steal the state itself with all the booty. Of course, moving a few nukes from the present government control to their control will be a part of their short strategy befor the state comes under their total control. Pakistan is ripe for a steal. I would not be surprised if within the next year or so, Mush becomes history, the modernist secular middle class shot and bombed into silence and half the Pakistani army deserting and putting their lots with the Mullahs. That is when the world will be shitting in their pants???. US will have to pay a very heavy price for creating / using Mujahedins as state policy. And the second mistake - sleeping with the enemy ??? Pakistan a key ally BAH!!

The stage is being set to steal Pakistan from the Pakistanis. Lahore was the second act of the show, after Mumbai..... Pakistanis be pragmatic. Know your enemy. India is only your perceived enemy, and the entity who would harm you, if ever the least.....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom