What's new

Zaid Hamid not coming slow...posted some really hard and awe tweets

And Zulfi Bukhari and other Iranian pitthus who brought the ziareens without any proper precautions

@Taimoor Khan @Crusher @Safriz @Fox_hound @Genghis khan1

Not even a single point he made had any fault....I am not his follower but he is absolutely RIGHT...

I can expect this from you....Being Iranian pithu, you can laugh at him/situation but die hard Pakistanis, loyal to their land are very worried regarding the situation.

I hope Iranians and their pitthus pay for this sooner or later...

Haha even former DG ISPR gave a shut up call to this baboon.

Lmao this clown exaggerates like damn
So according to this Khalifa of Kazzab, only his son and daughter are important and are serving Pakistan. This psycho have gone nuts. Let's no forget his affiliation with the fake Mahdi lol. Now he's being the most righteous
If I tell the reason why he behaves like Indian mods may ban me.

- PRTP GWD

honestly speaking I had knowledge of that task and i quoted lowest price and asked for payment after complete satisfaction and also explained our tough and difficult situation but they have no concern for others,i have found u.s and indonesian clients much better than turkish and they have more kindness and concern for humanity and suffering of people
That is business and professionalism.. If some member has not good rating then the customer won't risk time..

Also, we need a ban on large public gathering, jumma prayers, if not curfew..

honestly speaking I had knowledge of that task and i quoted lowest price and asked for payment after complete satisfaction
Bro we have a bad reputation.. similarly Indians have.. Gulf doesn't buy gold jewellery from us but from Thailand. When person lowest bid, it makes customer worries.. If you are good at your job, ask 10-15% less. Its same as if somebody is selling you rice/flour at 50% discount. You may not buy from that seller.

Iran has utterly disappointed me , and the nation of Pakistan such a shame for them to just throw our people right off the border without giving Pakistan time to prepare .. they could have just put them in some building or camps and send them slowly but they are filled with hate because of Pakistan been in Saudi camp and in their demented minds . I wonder if these Zireen were given instructions to spread the virus into Pakistan from Villaat-e-Fiqa leadership as part of some version of Takkiya ? this whole thing needs to be investigated along with those adviser who let these people in without checking .

I agree with many of his points but why is he trying to establish his "credentials"?? Does that mean a common pakistani who has no links in military or govt jobs have no credentials to disagree with anyone. If credentials is what he is trying to establish for himself then do we need to bring up his past and how he was khalifa of yousaf kazzab? All his credentials will be down the drain.
When his video n press conference r available that I don't believe anyone who claims to deny finality of prophethood then from here onwards it's between him n Almighty.
We're no one to judge.
Further v do forget that the way he called spade a spade n showed auqaat to snakes within our ranks from all provinces, playing the religion card n tarnishing his image is the easiest way to turn masses away from him...
This has already been done successfully along with his own actions which turned even the forces at loggerheads with him due to irresponsible statements on certain issues which is unfortunate n foolish on his part.

"This country is generally divided into 5 camps.

Die hard patriots who would give everything for it.
Hard core traitors & snakes.
Opportunists who only follow the wind..
Decent aware good people but weak & powerless.
Just the ignorant crowd.

Where do you stand ?"

Damn I like that, pretty accurate.
Unfortunately there are a bit too many of the ignorant crowd.
Absolutely!

And Zulfi Bukhari and other Iranian pitthus who brought the ziareens without any proper precautions

@Taimoor Khan @Crusher @Safriz @Fox_hound @Genghis khan1

I don't want to give any sectarian angle to this. However, the fact remains, according to PMIK not a single case of COVID-19 came from China, while majority of cases in Pakistan are infact are Pakistani Shia who have been to Iran recently and have become the carrier of the virus to the rest of the population. While GB which border China didn't even have a case from China, Sind which is far away from China is most effected region in Pakistan, for simple reason that most of these Shia Pakistani who returned from Iran resides there.

Not going to lie, this Zulfi Bhukhari chap is very dodgy, just looking at the company he keeps, the Zionists filth and all. By allowing this disease to enter Pakistan via Iran, there is a danger of this turning into sectarian shite , a very cunning plan by the world elite through their sidekicks within Pakistan.

Not even a single point he made had any fault....I am not his follower but he is absolutely RIGHT...

His argument that a lock down now will not benefit and that we just need to brave through this pandemic is as moronic an argument as can be made. I don't even know why this needs to be explained over and over again. Hundreds of governments across the world have already explained it in depth. This moron on the other hand is as uneducated as ever. I can explain it again if you'd like me to.

His argument that those Pakistanis in Iran should have been left there is also completely obtuse. They were coming back to Pakistan no matter what. Where the government completely soiled the bed is when they brought them in without any measures to isolate or treat them. They did not give a damn. I'd venture they still do not. Thank God for the Pakistan Army that it stepped in and pushed the lock downs through.

Don't get me wrong, this government has also amply shown itself to be self-serving, incompetent, corrupt, only loyal to its benefactors, and a bunch of complete imbeciles. But the arguments that Zaid Hamid has presented above are equally trash.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom