What's new

Zaid hamid latest: our real enemy is Hindu Banya

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's british

by the way, why not send these guys to your naxal infested northeast - given how tough and brute they are

This man will free me from the evil baniyas!!!

YAY!!!

Here he is meeting with his donors.

zh-with-kayani.jpg

Pakistanis take their loonies way too seriously.

He's spot on here, that's why the Indians are laughing like jackasses. :)

You don't need to be a genius to figure out Hindutva and Zionism have become bedroom partners. Both have the same aim to stop Pakistan becoming a strong Muslim nation. The big problem for them is there has never been a major Jewish or Hindu superpower empire, even their alliance will fail in the end.

Indians keep fearing Zaid Hamid for speaking the truth.

There's a similar rant by Zaid hamid recently on his facebook wall.

Gazwa-e-Hind has passed... Mughals have already fullfilled it. Lets stop this now!

True, I can't understand why we are arguing over what one crackpot has said. There are mad people on both sides of the border with their own delusions.

ahan and Pakhtuns fought viciously and threw out your people from Pashtun/Muslim lands......so it works both ways.

though it is worth mentioning we still have a sizeable Sikh population in NWFP and nowdays there's no tension. We forgive. Seems india still bleeds every day over partition -judging by your attitudes and judging by the amount of suspicion against Muslims in that country.

it's always been a volatile neighbourhood anyways if you look at history

the Pakistanis also know that Sikhs made great informants during the 1980s.....given that many of their pilgrims came to Holy Lahore and some obviously had a price.
Don't take it to the heart. but i would like to ask you about some uncomfortable issues. How does it feel like being a Muslim? i mean, not just the despicable parts of Islam and the needless misery that it imposes on innocent people(Misery knows no religion) but the twisted logic, zealous rhetoric and incessant internationalist whining we keep hearing from Mullahs, Islamic "Scholars", Muslim "thinkers", so called Liberal Muslims, to justify the obvious stupidity of the 'religion of Peace' and barbaric actions of your coreligionists and Islamic states.

yes we punjabis bleed due to partition, we lost our land punjab, whatever its past now. u have it keep it. pakistani sikhs are pakistani and are loyal to land. every sikh is loyal to his land.
But sadly the Pakistani Sikhs cannot represent the land which they belong to..

But sadly the Pakistani Sikhs cannot represent the land which they belong to..

tru they will never be given a chance to lead or represent the nation. its not india where a muslim is happily accepted as the leader of nation and trusted to lead a missile program.

tru they will never be given a chance to lead or represent the nation. its not india where a muslim is happily accepted as the leader of nation and trusted to lead a missile program.
The haters will understand that India though fighting with its problems is still better off and the reason, our fundamentals are correct.. God bless India! and Pakistan too!

Sikhs don't even have a seperate nation, dear.
They have India, we do not put religion before nation but the other way round..

Zaid Hamid has always been nuts and I'm glad that my Pakistani friends are starting to realize it. Next step is to kick him out and ban him from speaking about Pakistani affairs, for your own good.

Just because they wanted one, they expect everyone to get one of their own :P

this is one of the reason why muslim countries that were once together are now 50 different sufferring countries. they migrate to europe and than start protesting on streets for islam for uk and europe. almost every country of of africa has a muslim separatist movement that wants to establish a muslim country. especially in nigeria and somalia.

my point is that muslims always promote division on the basis of religion no mattter where they are. india is one united country. sorry but cant be divided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom