What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

Your ignorance about Yusuf case is of epic proportions I have seen that video, I have also seen other videos and studied the cases thoroughly Yusuf never claimed to be Prophet in first place secondly Zaid Hamid was not his deciple and finally Zaid Hamid went to meet Yusuf in Jail on Molana Niazi orders when Yusuf asked for help from different scholars and claimed he is being framed. When Zaid Hamid personally investigated the case it turned out to be issue of 10 crore rupees which Yusuf had to return to Zia Shahid which he was not doing. So Zia used his media to malign Yusuf and create false case. Yusuf was a fraud peer who fooled people and took money blunder he made was he took money from a bigger fraud.
So you are also saying Yusuf Kazaab is a great sufi not liar waooooo hats off

I am thinking of yesterday thread a hoax news spread and now it prove my point Govt disclosed he is alive and in Pakistan. I hope he should be treated in Pakistan also. Many people does not know his history he belongs to a secret cult and big supporter of Gustakh e Rasool Yusuf Kazaab. he went in hiding after Yusuf Kazaab's murder but come out of the cocoon once matter cold down and starts war hysteria to prove himself and great patriot and defense think tank.
He has nothing to do with Yusuf Kazab. First know things before spreading lies over and over again.

Well, he not only used to lie in that case but he is habitual liar. Basically, what all the entertainers do.
All his emotional speeches are mixtures of truth and lies.

So you are also saying Yusuf Kazaab is a great sufi not liar waooooo hats off
news-21.gif

zaid-hamid-aqaid-toseeq-nakam.gif

59707d1268768253-zahid-hamid-ki-haqeeqqat-some-more-proofs-2.jpg

1499609_775595629193636_1801840359166734698_n.jpg

roznamainsafdrmohsinans.gif

..Yeah the circus called PDF was becoming boring without this joker..
Hope to be entertained well by this joker and his followers:-)..or send him back to jail..
..chal jhamure..shru ho jaa..with latest RAW saazish..
Yea Whole india media is cirus...We too getting entertainment everyday....
By the way Pak government has given all dosier to UN for the involvement of your RAW..
Even your Mr. Doval readily accepted how he was in Pakistan for last 7 years sponsoring terrorism...
So what Zaid was saying is totally true..

Great news. Eagerly waiting for comedy nights with Zaid Hamid part 2. A great entertainer indeed.

Back
Top Bottom