What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

waheed gul

Reaction score
Zaid-Hamid-back.jpg

Defense Analyst Syed Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan, He was arrested in Saudia Arabia for investigation, Many people sreaded rumors about him that he sentenced 8 years jail and 1000 lashes, A social media activist from Express tweeted that he is no more but now all the situation is cleared and he is back in Pakistan.
Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan - Islamabad Post

I hope this is true. Much as we like to make fun of this chap & were amused when he got a punishment of some lashes (excessive), I don't think anyone really wishes this guy any harm. A joker but pretty harmless.

I hope this is true. Much as we like to make fun of this chap & were amused when he got a punishment of some lashes (excessive), I don't think anyone really wishes this guy any harm. A joker but pretty harmless.

Same was said about Hitler and Gandhi at one point of time. Perhaps I am overreaching here :) But you get my drift

Zaid-Hamid-back.jpg

Defense Analyst Syed Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan, He was arrested in Saudia Arabia for investigation, Many people sreaded rumors about him that he sentenced 8 years jail and 1000 lashes, A social media activist from Express tweeted that he is no more but now all the situation is cleared and he is back in Pakistan.
Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan - Islamabad Post
So he is back that is good news and bad for Indians

Back
Top Bottom