What's new

Zaid Hamid interivew July 11 2012

Please only comment on the views expressed in the video. Thanks in advance

does he have his own fb page, where to ask him questions directly!

Last edited by a moderator:
* My advice to all people viewing this thread is to "listen" to this interview. This is one interview that makes good sense & has no stupid comments.

Only If you are not dragging India into this stupidity.

Who is this Idiot ( Faisal Rehman ) interviewing wearing a Hilfiger T-shirt ?

Why are we not teaching these morons how to dress professionally ?

This clown Zaid Hamid calls himself a 'Reformer'!!!! Really? :woot:
laughing-019.gif
lol-031.gif

Nuff said! I'm outta here!

This clown Zaid Hamid calls himself a 'Reformer'!!!! Really? :woot:
laughing-019.gif
lol-031.gif

Nuff said! I'm outta here!
Yes!! he is a clown trained by british MI6, working for their interests. He is befooling the whole world for achieving his goals......:smokin:

THe moment i hear the Words Zaid hamid ...my eyes light up in the prospect of worthwhile amusement.:lol:

Zaid Hamid how India Israel Turki Saudi Arabia US and British are destroying pakistan

Now Only countries which are not planning to destroy pakistan are chad , nigher , sudan , ethopia , Mozambique among few others . But who knows they might pop up in next few videos

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: best part is when he was saying that pakistan will lead the muslim world :rofl:

karachi sambalta nahi...chale hai duniya sambalne... :lol:
yea he know how to talk nicely and enthusiasism. He knows how to motivate pplz feelingz and give green hopes to the pplz or the young generations.trying to fool our new generations from the realities of the problems we facing and how to solve them......he is just a nice talker and thats all, wasting pplz time for nothing.He probably giving a lot of fun and enjoyments to the Indians especially like a comedian......:smokin:

yea he know how to talk nicely and enthusiasism. He knows how to motivate pplz feelingz and give green hopes to the pplz or the young generations.trying to fool our new generations from the realities of the problems we facing and how to solve them......he is just a nice talker and thats all, wasting pplz time for nothing.He probably giving a lot of fun and enjoyments to the Indians especially like a comedian......:smokin:

I was sad when he said that he is being boycotted by Pakistan Media..Aise zulm hum hindusthaniyo se math karo...Give more airtime to Sir Zaid Hamid.

I was sad when he said that he is being boycotted by Pakistan Media..Aise zulm hum hindusthaniyo se math karo...Give more airtime to Sir Zaid Hamid.
I guess U didn't know that we found out infact he was working for RAW thats why we debarred him from Pakistan media.He was just providing cheap entertainment to India only...........:lol:

I guess U didn't know that we found out infact he was working for RAW thats why we debarred him from Pakistan media.He was just providing cheap entertainment to India only...........:lol:

How dare you question Zaid hamid??

Ho dare you question Gazwa E Hind??

Back
Top Bottom