What's new

Zaid Hamid in program Aman Brabri kay sath

So another warning..... this time from our other well wisher Zahid Hamid saab...... I can see a pattern of such thread's in PDF.
One day it is Hafeez Saeed, and the very next day Zahid Hamid saab.......

The good thing about them is, they doesn't get bored by entertaining us.....

So another warning..... this time from our other well wisher Zahid Hamid saab...... I can see a pattern of such thread's in PDF.
One day it is Hafeez Saeed, and the very next day Zahid Hamid saab.......

The good thing about them is, they doesn't get bored by entertaining us.....
Yes should I remind you the dates you claim that Hafiz Saeed entertained including in 2008

Yes should I remind you the dates you claim that Hafiz Saeed entertained including in 2008

Yes he did entertain us in 26/11/2008, and that entertainment went for 3 days...... You know what, I dono how to congratulate you for being ruthlessly truthful here...... We always tell your countrymen why HS is important to us, but they consider him as a joker.... At least i have one person who believe Hs was behind 26/11......

Yes he did entertain us in 26/11/2008, and that entertainment went for 3 days...... You know what, I dono how to congratulate you for being ruthlessly truthful here...... We always tell your countrymen why HS is important to us, but they consider him as a joker.... At least i have one person who believe Hs was behind 26/11......
I never said he was behind I said you claim that he was behind that and you claim that he entertained you for 3 days and also on December 2001

But the Lal topiwala bandar said then that the main character was Amar Singh and it was false flag drama.

That dude is a full blown jihadi wannabe.

Disgusting! I hope one of his home-made bums fails right in his living room. Ironic it should even be called a "living" room where the likes of the OP come from :lol:

Kya baat hai, kahan pe chupa rakha tha ye khazana. I will surely watch this comedy circus.

lachen.gif

Disgusting! I hope one of his home-made bums fails right in his living room. Ironic it should even be called a "living" room where the likes of the OP come from :lol:

You give him too much credit. He's not smart enough to produce a bomb. He might join one of the dozens of local jihadi outfits though.

You give him too much credit. He's not smart enough to produce a bomb. He might join one of the dozens of local jihadi outfits though.

LoL my bad. I should've known better than to give the terrorist more credit than he deserves. How is this jahil not in jail yet, I completely fail to understand.

LoL my bad. I should've known better than to give the terrorist more credit than he deserves. How is this jahil not in jail yet, I completely fail to understand.

Pakistan Defence Forum

Back
Top Bottom