What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mastbaloch bhai -- out of respect plz remove the picture of that bloody man

i like the Chinese on this forum -- such as the older members like Sino

never had a problem with them

Enemy's enemy is friend.

mastbaloch bhai -- out of respect plz remove the picture of that bloody man

i like the Chinese on this forum -- such as the older members like Sino

never had a problem with them

U lik Sino , the megaton fart ?
Then u r :lol::rofl: (just kidding) :D

But I found Chinese and Indians on this forum 10 time more hating towards each other than Pakistanis and Indians. There are many members on Pakistani side who are very objective and sane, but I didn't find any Chinese who is very objective or sane.

well since we have no way of knowing if the Chinese on this forum are really Chinese . i would not judge them too harshly .:)

I feel like Clint when Indians comment on Pakistani politics or say anything negative about my country.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh boy here go the hippies at it again about gun culture...yes there are issues with arms freely available but it wasnt really a problem until more recently

in the tribal areas (from which i hail) weapons are all over the place didnt mean people were using them against eachother..most of the time it was just empty clip and rifle was just for show; or just one in the chamber kind of thing

i will say though proudly - with these people on our side you'll never be able to conquer Pakistan. These same people destroyed the British and any other sorry bastard that set their miserable feet inside un-invited.

ZAKI HAS COME WITH GUN TO DELETE THE POSTS ..HE DELETED MY BHARAMDAD BUGITI WALA POST :cry:

There was another thread with same theme, I remember.
Here is change in my view.
Pakistan : -ve to +ve
bangladesh: +ve to neutral
china: +ve to -ve
Iran: +ve to neutral
turkey: +ve to neutral
burma: does not matter to +ve

Rest: US/Korea/Vietnam/Germany/Sri lanka/Australia - Do not matter/No change

ZAKI HAS COME WITH GUN TO DELETE THE POSTS ..HE DELETED MY BHARAMDAD BUGITI WALA POST :cry:

good...because the guy whose picture you posted is a terrorist

I feel like Clint when Indians comment on Pakistani politics or say anything negative about my country.

i f*cking LOVE that fcking movie dude

Last edited by a moderator:
But I found Chinese and Indians on this forum 10 time more hating towards each other than Pakistanis and Indians. There are many members on Pakistani side who are very objective and sane, but I didn't find any Chinese who is very objective or sane.

actually it's the Bengalis who are more confrontational with you guys than anyone else, curiously...

Ah...never mind...Here's how the forum changed my perceptions :

Pakistan : Positive to negative.
Bangladesh : Positive to slight pity leaning on positive.
China : Negative to Even more negative.
Iran : Negative to Positive
Israel : Negative to Positive
Turkey : Positive to Negative
USA : Positive to More Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom